Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I can't write as well, but I've tried and now I have my own (double-bladed) lightsaber. Just try it.
    Oh, I don't know about that Pajus. For someone who doesn't think he can write I am beta'g a rather nice Zelenka fic for you.

Originally posted by Reefgirl
    Got a recordable DVD player too so I'll be putting S3 on DVD as soon as it's repeated
    What, you guys get repeats? We sometimes get marathons that happen during the week day when many are working. They show earlier season of SG1 but no Atlantis. That may change this next year.

Got to see The Return part II, alas no Zelenka. Echos is next week!!
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 April 2007, 07:59 AM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

SG-1 runs a double episode every day on Sky and has done for a couple of years now, every so often the go through Atlantis, they do generally repeat the previous season before the new one airs

Comment

We get alot of SG1 earlier season repeats, not too much Atlantis, which I wish they would do more of both. Atlantis, I have to wait for the weekend when the earlier season is showing in syndication.
        I was hoping they would show the Quest 1 and the The Return 1 before the second half of the season air's but they didn't or if they did, they didn't do it on Friday night.

*THUNK*
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

He looks so confused in that pic hehehe.

Two from Allies
          Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Nice pics Shesmetet.

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
            He looks so confused in that pic hehehe.
            He was!!
            Spoiler:
            Rodney and John were coming up with the plan and he didn't know what they were talking about. Kind of a nice twist considering it is usually Rodney and Radek coming up with the plan and Sheppard making the 'I don't know what they are talking about' face.

I really just love all the different faces that Radek makes!!

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for First Strike, not pics this time, but text

Spoiler:

Yes that scene between Rodney, Sheppard, and Radek made me laugh too

One more from Allies
              Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

WHAT A BLUMMIN' HEATWAVE!!!

I'm a total gimp, going to be wearing my Dr Who t-shirt and jeans tomorrow in the boiling warmth.

OUCH!!!

Okay let's get on with the apologies again...

I'M SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN AWOL FOR 2 MONTHS!!!

Could you ever forgive this poor young 'un???

*Does the old puppy dog eyes*

Okay let's get on with the thunking...

OMG!!!

Those Allies pics are excellent. The one by Rosehawk made me giggle for a little bit...okay...ages...okay...I'm still giggling...

Hehehehehehe.

I've missed all of you.

Comment

Missed you too, Allestian. PS what does AWOL stand for?

Comment

Welcome back ((((Allestian)))) we were wondering where you've got too!! Yes it's hot here in the South West too I'm feeling pretty popped, so I'm off to bed soon, but I'll be back in here tomorrow, with pics

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

AWOL is Absent Without Leave, it's a military thing

Comment

Thank you, Master

Comment

LMAO!!!

All my old friends and all my very missed huggies.

Aye, t'is that Reef.

Ooooh more piccies tomorrow...college still probs has this website blocked (Stupid RM Tutor) so if I get on then it will be after 4.00 at least. I might go out of a ride tomorrow...

If the weather stays.

Comment

Welcome back Allestian!!! We missed you!
                            Radek's glad you are back too!
                            Spoiler:

We actually had some wonderful weather today. It's a shame I have to work tomorrow and stay indoors all day.

Hey, when you planning on coming to the States?
                            sigpic

Comment

Join the club. I'm back at college tomorrow with its painted over windows and the lack of air-conditioning.

But I prefer being there than at home.

I plan to go Stateside sometime after the 20th July hopefully but it might be before. I have a Summer concert due around the 15th which I have promised and vowed to take part in. I should be there for at least 20th August though.

I think that's the day of my little cousin's birthday and apparently he's begged my Auntie to have me stay until then so I can be the guest of honour at his party.

What exactly do I do for entertainment? Let them drown me? I've worked with kids aged 5-6 before and they all jumped on me all the time, grabbing hold of my legs and arms so I couldn't move - never working in a school again - so what would happen if they got me in the pool?

Might get to sing a solo again. GREAT!!! I love to sing, anything like that. Give me a stage and a mic and I'm chuffin'. That reminds me, the Joseph DVD should be out soon so I'll be able to see what it looked like when I dropped the mic pack.

Looking forward to seeing that.

Oh!!! Radek's happy to see me!!! Well I'm happy to see Radek.

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
                                I'm feeling pretty popped, so I'm off to bed soon, but I'll be back in here tomorrow, with pics
                                Awe, that means it's gonna be pretty quiet on this thread tonight huh.

Kind of the pits, when I have the most time to spend on-line and not going back and forth doing RL stuff, you guys are sleeping.
                                Lots of pics, please

Hope you get a good night's rest Shesmetet!!!!

Originally posted by Allestian
                                I plan to go Stateside sometime after the 20th July hopefully but it might be before. I have a Summer concert due around the 15th which I have promised and vowed to take part in. I should be there for at least 20th August though.
                                Shame you can't stay through the 26th. Paul's (one of your *thunks*) is gonna be at a con in Chicago which is about 1500 miles from where you would be staying when you are here.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 15 April 2007, 06:17 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X