• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked pic Ever!! Hmm...got any pix of Radek from the ep where Keller knifed him in the gut? What? It's for research purposes honest. *shifty whumper eyes* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Did I mention GUH? lol
      sigpic

Comment

I honest to God don't know for sure. I'll look.

Research purposes. Uh huh.
        sigpic

Comment

*grins* Yup. Research purposes. *dodges lightning bolt* It'll help me decide how bloody poor Radek should be when the teams find him. *more shifty whumper eyes* lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Here's the pic I did find here at the GW gallery. I don't whump, so I didn't have any pics of it myself.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Ever. *squishy hugs and scampers off to whump poor Radek some more* lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awww...cute Radek pic Ever. I loved that David spoke Czech for that scene and how the ep's director insisted David speak Czech. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

I love that scene, he looks so excited makes ya wanna hug him to bits
                    sigpic

Comment

Spongebob and Transformers bandaids!!! *melts* And those SHOTS!! OMG SO CUTE. *melts into a Czech puddle*

Let me tell you, I think Dawn Oliveri is a talented actress, and I love how everyone said she was so much fun on set - but it's really hard for me to see her as anyone but the b**** who stabbed Radek.......well not HER, NEERA, but you get my point......no offense to her.....nothing I say is going to make this better so I'm just going to shut up now.....

I'll tell you though, I thought Radek was dead. What, three episodes from the end of the series? PRIME TIME to kill off a minor character. I was SO HYSTERICAL.

Rosehawk, do you want to revisit the idea of a photo op with David Nykl? Because, see, my girlfriend has the hotel booked AND she bought the Preferred tickets - all I need to pay for at the moment is the airfare, so the chances of me going just went from 10% to 60%......

OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO CHICAGO!!!!!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...08/zelenka.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                        Spongebob and Transformers bandaids!!! *melts* And those SHOTS!! OMG SO CUTE. *melts into a Czech puddle*
                        My work actually makes Spongebob Bandages.

Originally posted by Nayari
                        Let me tell you, I think Dawn Oliveri is a talented actress, and I love how everyone said she was so much fun on set - but it's really hard for me to see her as anyone but the b**** who stabbed Radek.......well not HER, NEERA, but you get my point......no offense to her.....nothing I say is going to make this better so I'm just going to shut up now.....
                        Well technically to Radek she was Dr. Keller!

I'll tell you though, I thought Radek was dead. What, three episodes from the end of the series? PRIME TIME to kill off a minor character. I was SO HYSTERICAL.
                        lol....I wasn't hysterical but I was concerned that Radek was going to be killed off. That was a pretty serious wound. Ever since they killed Grodin off towards the end of 1st season, I always had a underlying fear that Radek would be made expendable one day. He really got to be a fan favorite and sometimes that puts a writers target on their backs!

Rosehawk, do you want to revisit the idea of a photo op with David Nykl? Because, see, my girlfriend has the hotel booked AND she bought the Preferred tickets - all I need to pay for at the moment is the airfare, so the chances of me going just went from 10% to 60%......

OH MY GOD I THINK I'M GOING TO CHICAGO!!!!!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...08/zelenka.jpg
                        I am always open for a photo op with David ...just let me know your plans. Also, I have a room reserved, that if you and your roomie want to share with me, let me know. I have one roomie who is tentative and the others are not coming this year or are not staying at the hotel the whole time. If interested PM me...lets take the rest of the conversation off-line!

Yeah Chicago!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

What great news Nayari!! If ya go,remember to give us a con report and take lots of pix. *grins* Yeah,I liked the idea of the guys sporting cool band aids. hehe Glad ya enjoyed the daftness. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That picture gives me the OVERWHELMING desire to take his face in my hands and kiss him, long and slow. *sigh*

Comment

Nice pic Poundpuppy!! *does cannon ball into deeeeeeep end of the gutter* C'mon lovelies!! Radek wants ya to cool off. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X