No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, the only bit i remember is when he got a meteor bullet in his leg, hes helping Mckay set up the PJ for hyperdrive, and as hes leaving he sees Ronon, the look between em is priceless, Radek looks a little scared even
    sigpic

Comment

You could always make something up where it looks like they're interacting. Like one look at Weir talking, then a quick zip at Zelenka responding, then back to Weir, then back to Zelenka... It doesn't have to be actual storyline. Afterall, you're putting it to your own music, so the music and the gestures tell the story, not the words. They don't even have to be in the same room if you're close enough up on their faces. (Or depending on how funny you want it to be.) Does that make sense?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        yea, the only bit i remember is when he got a meteor bullet in his leg, hes helping Mckay set up the PJ for hyperdrive, and as hes leaving he sees Ronon, the look between em is priceless, Radek looks a little scared even
        Well Ronon is so big and Radek is a tad bit small....Ronon just hovers over the guy...
        I loved Radek and Ronon in Echo's. That was cute!
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
        You could always make something up where it looks like they're interacting. Like one look at Weir talking, then a quick zip at Zelenka responding, then back to Weir, then back to Zelenka... It doesn't have to be actual storyline. Afterall, you're putting it to your own music, so the music and the gestures tell the story, not the words. They don't even have to be in the same room if you're close enough up on their faces. (Or depending on how funny you want it to be.) Does that make sense?
        Yeah, but you still have to have the right song to make that work! The key to any music video is finding the song that tells the story...and the story should be told in both the gestures and certain key words or sayings.. and it's all in the timing in the music video. At least that's the way it works for me!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 May 2011, 03:17 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*staggers in from 3rd shift* Hullo lovelies. Songs for a Ronon/Radek friendship vid? *looks for thinking cap,remembers she sat on it on the way home from work* Yeah,one of those shifts. Were there any moments during the seasons when Ronon protected Radek? Ain't research fun? Cuz the song Tubthumping by Chumbawamba comes to mind for some reason and yes I probably screwed up the spelling of that band's name but hello third shift. My brain cell went on strike and didn't tell me. hehe Maybe some cool Czech shots would stimulate my imagination. *cough hint cough hint* hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Yeah,had some cool Radek dreams that may be written into fanfics at some point. Somehow I also wound up with a horrific nightmare that involved me and David as two characters trying to survive some hideous torture/survival game. Fortunately both characters survived but I woke up with my pillow in one hand and a flashlight (apparently I thought it was a knife during the nightmare) in the other. Yeah that'll be written into a fanfic too cuz hello as a writer it'd be stupid not to pen that to paper. How's about some lovely Nykl pix to help this exhausted bird relax and catch some Zelenka um zzzs? hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

there was one epi and it was brief, the one where Mark Dacascas was his freind from Sateda, when Ronon came back to Atlantis, Zelenka went back with them and Ronon kinda put his hand on his shoulder to protect him as they broke into the hiveship
              sigpic

Comment

I found this recent interview,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1v24...yer_detailpage

kind of cool... was just the day before I saw him at the convention!
                sigpic

Comment

Great Rose

Comment

That was nice. I liked hearing how people (and not just kids in the basement, but surgeons, lawyers, etc.) feel that they know him, write him letters, show him their kids, and treat him like a friend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow,wicked vid Rosehawk. What a great compliment to David for his kindness,generosity,and great sense of humor. *high fives David for his coolness* We should celebrate with some Nykl shots!! *cough hint cough hint* hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Great memory Pookey!! Hmm...that kinda makes the muse sit up and smile. But I just worked 3rd shift and need some sleep;hopefully Lala land will help the muse's imagination. How about some Czech shots to inspire the muses? *cough hint cough hint* hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

1 X 10 "The Storm"

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            There isn't enough of Zelenka and Ronon together to make a decent video of the two. I'd love to do one with Zelenka and Weir but there's not enough with the two of them either!

Well Crimsonravenwolf, if you can think of a song, let me know....I won't do slash video's but I will do friendship ones!

I do have a few thoughts in mind....
                            Most of all, there's not enough Zelenka in SGA... T_T
                            I would have love to see more Zelenka and Carson together, and especially when Carson's clone arrives on Atlantis...
                            sigpic

Comment

I can see it now... the next Stargate spinoff starring Carson and Zelenka!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                I can see it now... the next Stargate spinoff starring Carson and Zelenka!
                                ahem....don't you mean Zelenka and Carson!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X