Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    More of CRW's fic!

Am I correct in thinking Act of War is one of David's movies? It came this afternoon in Netflix and I'm thinking I ordered it because of David.
    Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Ever,yup,Act of War has David in it but you'll have to ask Rosehawk just how much of the movie David actually appears in. *smirks* Alas,the fic that kept going finally ended. If enough folk liked the ending,I might add an epilogue that shows a 'proper party complete with lots of booze and possibly a singing Czech'. lol I do thank everyone who read it (and hopefully enjoyed). More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    Did I hear my name??????

Yep - David is in 'Act of War'. He's got a small role though he does gets some decent screentime.
    He gets to wear a tux and looks mighty darn fine in it!

Me needzzzzz to get caught up on my reading..........
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*glomps Rosehawk* Hiya hon!! Yes,ya heard your name called. Hmm...did David have a greater role (or more screen time) in Escape Velocity than Act of War? Ain't research fun? hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Thought you might get a fun kick out of this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsE2l4WwhsQ
        sigpic

Comment

David is hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot in Escape Velocity. Screentime be damned, if he makes you have an accident while he's on screen (which he does), it's worth it. Let me put it this way. David in Escape Velocity inspired a XXX-rated dream of mine as well as a fanfiction character. I cannot stress to you how hot he is. I mean, I guess you have to be into his type of guy to be turned on by him but boy........am I turned on by him in that movie.

#shamelessfangirlrantover

Comment

*glomps Nayari* Hiya hon! Visit more often 'kay? As for your fanfiction character inspired by Escape Velocity,do ya have a link? *cough hint wink wink nudge nudge*
            And as for being attracted to 'bad boys'...yeah,I'm right there with you. Hmm...I see a plot bunny with a 'bad boy Radek' theme. What a wicked thought. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

I don't have a link but I do have the dream written down. Careful, I can't post it here, but it is pretty dirty (like X-rating language). If you really want it let me know and I can PM it to you.

Bad boy Radek *shiver* Ooooh man thanks, maybe I'll have a dream or two tonight.....

((Man I hope David is NOT reading the thread right now he will get such the wrong idea about me....))

Comment

*sigh* Need some Zelenka.......
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Need some Rosehawk....

Oh my - are they all talking about me?

Who, me?

One night, I dreamed of a world that had fallen to darkness.....

I need your attention

(lol got this one off of your album Rosehawk! #failatsecuringnewphotos)

I want to kiss her

Wait...what?!

A story in pictures:

Hope that helps.

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* Wicked pix Nayari!! GUH...just freaking GUH. Yup,feel free to PM me your naughty dream. *glares weakly at Nayari as plot bunny latches onto my ankle* lol Alright missy,ya get this bloody bunny off of my ankle. The 'bad boy Radek' bunny has sunk her pearly teeth deep into my ankle and won't let go. I just finished a fic that was supposed to be a one shot (look how that turned out). I can't spam this thread with Radek-y fics...fine I can but should I? *rolls eyes* Maybe if I get some input from you cheeky monkeys concerning the 'bad boy Radek' theme,I'll put it to paper then post it here. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                      Spoiler:

Need some Rosehawk....

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...s45_feat01.jpg

Oh my - are they all talking about me?

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...Storm3Post.jpg

Who, me?

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...tis/Radek2.jpg

One night, I dreamed of a world that had fallen to darkness.....

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...s/004bbz22.jpg

I need your attention

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...s/0b6a5a80.jpg
                      (lol got this one off of your album Rosehawk! #failatsecuringnewphotos)

I want to kiss her

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...pliZelenka.jpg

Wait...what?!

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...s/zeir23pd.jpg

A story in pictures:
                      http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/...is/2lc5jyw.png

Hope that helps.

Made my day...thanks Nayari!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that Czech flag here or you found it somewhere? It´s cute and great (*is a proud Czech*)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

So Canadians - you guys get a dose of David Nykl on 'Continuum'. It's two episodes into the series and rumor has it he's in both. I managed to track down the pilot and he's it in for about 2 minutes. Haven't spotted the second episode yet but as it only aired last night it may be too soon. I'll be looking. Screencaps by request.

The show runs Sunday at 9 pm on Showcase I think. Oh and by the way - it looks REALLY good! I thoroughly enjoyed the pilot!

CRW check your PMs and don't say I didn't warn you......

Comment

*smirks* Nayari, I so checked my PMs. Smokin' hawt stuff hon!! *bounces* I'm requesting screencaps!! hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                              Is that Czech flag here or you found it somewhere? It´s cute and great (*is a proud Czech*)
                              Zuz made it back when she was making smilies for everyone. I am not sure if you remember her or not - she has a smilies thread here on GW though she doesn't come here anymore. Zuz is also Czech and was a really great support during my crazy fan stage of *thunking* Zelenka. She's also one of the reasons why I started learning Czech though my workplace which offers several language courses, though I never got good enough to start e-mailing her before she disappeared. Just finished up on another year of very informal training and gotta say I am loving learning your language.

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                              So Canadians - you guys get a dose of David Nykl on 'Continuum'. It's two episodes into the series and rumor has it he's in both. I managed to track down the pilot and he's it in for about 2 minutes. Haven't spotted the second episode yet but as it only aired last night it may be too soon. I'll be looking. Screencaps by request.

The show runs Sunday at 9 pm on Showcase I think. Oh and by the way - it looks REALLY good! I thoroughly enjoyed the pilot!

CRW check your PMs and don't say I didn't warn you......
                              No fair...I want to see Continum so bad...not just because David said he had wrapped up some filming on the show but because it looks like a really good show - I really miss seeing the Vancouver gang on TV.
                              sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk, check your PMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X