• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few more fun ones from Quarantine!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wonderful story Nayari! You've got some nice talent.

You should try writing short stories, not just fan fic!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for the pictures Rosehawk.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

*smirks* Wicked pix Rosehawk. Just how many Zelenka caps have ya already posted? Cuz I could do with seeing a few more. *wink wink nudge nudge* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            Thanks again for the pictures Rosehawk.
            You're welcome. If you need more - I've got'em.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            *smirks* Wicked pix Rosehawk. Just how many Zelenka caps have ya already posted? Cuz I could do with seeing a few more. *wink wink nudge nudge* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Do you mean recently or since I've been on this thread which has been a few years!

Here's a few more....

sigpic

Comment

*grins* Rosehawk,how many of your caps have ya posted on this thread? What? It's Monday,we deserve as many Czech shots as possible. My excuse,sticking to it. lol *high fives ya for posting on this thread for several years* More Czech fics and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

He is so gorgeously precious. His facial expressions are amazing.

Thank you for your reviews. *blush* You inspire me to keep posting more though at the moment I'm a bit spaced out so....anyway. I actually have written a few short stories and several short plays, one novel, and two full-length screenplays but I've never had the courage to really shove any of them into the light for publication. ((well no, that's a lie, ONE of my shorts was performed at my college). I missed my boat with the novel (I completed it in 2008 and a very very similar story recently came out in movie theatres under the title of I Am Number Four)....but I have other ideas. *blush* Sorry, I sound all self-centered.

I'm all for more pictures. The shots of Quarantine are awesome. I like sweaty Radek. *blush* And Tabula Rasa! Radek with a pole. HILARIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  *grins* Rosehawk,how many of your caps have ya posted on this thread? What? It's Monday,we deserve as many Czech shots as possible. My excuse,sticking to it. lol *high fives ya for posting on this thread for several years* More Czech fics and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  How many caps....man, I really don't know...lots and lots and lots! Had some of the best subject matter to work with, don't ya think?!

I even helped make some of the screen caps in GW photo library - fun part was I got to keep piccie's for myself which helped me build up my own stash of Zelenka!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                    He is so gorgeously precious. His facial expressions are amazing.
                    And your kind words brought Zelenka to tears........

Originally posted by Nayari
                    Thank you for your reviews. *blush* You inspire me to keep posting more though at the moment I'm a bit spaced out so....anyway. I actually have written a few short stories and several short plays, one novel, and two full-length screenplays but I've never had the courage to really shove any of them into the light for publication. ((well no, that's a lie, ONE of my shorts was performed at my college). I missed my boat with the novel (I completed it in 2008 and a very very similar story recently came out in movie theatres under the title of I Am Number Four)....but I have other ideas. *blush* Sorry, I sound all self-centered.
                    Hush now....you most certainly do NOT sound self-centered. You have a talent...it's wonderful...embrace it, enjoy it, share it and don't feel like you have to apologize for it, cause you don't! You're awesome.....

Originally posted by Nayari
                    I'm all for more pictures. The shots of Quarantine are awesome. I like sweaty Radek. *blush* And Tabula Rasa! Radek with a pole. HILARIOUS.
                    Okay,okay...you and Crimsonravenwolf......don't get me started with Radek and a pole!

Love that scruffy look!

Radek and a little lip action!

Radek checking out the video Chuck made of him pole dancing!
                    sigpic

Comment

I am sick and these shots are making my day. I'm going to toss up a couple of my all-time favorites....sorry if they're repeats, I don't THINK they are....

Spoiler:

Oh, just take me now....

Radek staring at a beautiful woman, I think...

Don't hurt me....

......please

Comment

Here's the Banner I made for the Stargate Galaxy RPG, for those who have heard of it:

The font in the banner is called Waterfalls. I should note that my Neelix background texture, for those who seen my Neelix sign, helped make the one in this banner.

I do plan to make another one that will be for any Zelenka clones, AU Zelenkas, etc. that might happen in the Stargate Galaxy RPG and yes I will post it here.
                        Last edited by planet_tv; 28 July 2020, 01:36 PM. Reason: updated image links

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Sweet banner Planet_tv!! Sorry to hear you're sick Nayari and love your Radek shots. *smirks* Rosehawk...Radek and pole dancing. GUH. Just freaking GUH. I guess Radek's stage name is what? The Hawt Czech? Hawt Czecholate? Did I mention GUH? lol What were we talking about? hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                              Here's the Banner I made for the Stargate Galaxy RPG, for those who have heard of it:

https://=http://s710.photobucket.com...er1d-SGRPG.jpg

The font in the banner is called Waterfalls. I should note that my Neelix background texture, for those who seen my Neelix sign, helped make the one in this banner.

I do plan to make another one that will be for any Zelenka clones, AU Zelenkas, etc. that might happen in the Stargate Galaxy RPG and yes I will post it here.
                              Nice! Very nice!
                              sigpic

Comment

That banner is quite beautiful and not just because of the subject matter! I love how you used the film reels, that's a favorite type of shot for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X