John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    I'm rather glad there won't be any SGA folks as regulars on SGU. I'd hate to not have them around for the movies. JM said it was too early to discuss guest stars. It would be fun to see some of our SGA folks pop in for a visit.

Movie info from JM:
    thanks for that. It does sound rather optimistic, so...
    *stuffs soap box away for now*

Love the sigs, Cazz and Snow !!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    I do! *waves*

LOL, love the list and agree wholeheartedly, especially nekked and ginger caked! :-P

On tvguide.com a few weeks ago, there was a piece from one of TPTB at CBS talking about the NCIS spinoff. She said it had a go ahead and that the plan was for the new cast to appear in an ep later this season. In the comments section, several people suggested Joe for a part. Let's hope they take him into consideration. I love NCIS and with the humor and action on that show, plenty of potential for whump. ;-)
    *wonders if we get that show where I live *

Wow great costume and you look lovely!

LOL! Great pen! Though I can see where you could feel a little guilty....look at those puppy dog eyes.

LOL! Thanks for the gift-wrapped whump. :-D
    You´re welcome, hope you had a good birthday!

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
    LOL thanks Pocus!

OT NCIS spin-off
    Spoiler:

Here's the link about the spin-off.
    http://www.tv.com/story/12116.html

Yeah,...I saw the character list....somewhere. :-o
    Aha! Found the link!
    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/...ive-fresh.html
    Interesting descriptions and suggestions for casting....
    I like Joe for the ex-Navy surveillance expert with issues character. ;-)
    Sounds about right

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
    Too many characters - OT
    Spoiler:
    and the guys are too close in age from the looks of it. TVGuide.com has Alex O'Loughlin as the frontrunner for the central role.
    I'd love for Joe to get something that is his, where he is the lead. (With whump, if possible. :-p) He deserves a good role where he can shine. He's good enough to carry a show.
    I completely agree about the bolded part!

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
    *does a minor happy dance* Ha! I wrestled my vidding software into submission (it didn't want to use HD clips and then ddin't want to publish said clips in a 1080p format.... LOL)

*sits back and feels particularly proud of herself* ;-)

anyway... just working on my short list of vids for Creation's contest when I go to the con this spring. :-D going to have to pick one once they're all revamped in HD. Might have to solicit opinions.. *G*
    Congrats on winning that fight, LOL

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Well whumpers, I'm having the strangest morning..

It's not even really off topic lol:
    I woke up this morning, having the word rollercoaster in my head.. Thinking why, I remembered.. I had had a Bedford dream..
    OT for strangeness
    Spoiler:
    So we (don't know who 'we' is, just a bunch of us there I guess) got a group photo op with Jason and Joe. But not a normal photo op, no no. I'm a whumper, so it has to be a strange one :-P
    Next moment I find myself in one of those water rollercoasters (English wiki translates it as Log flume attractions, where you sit in artificial logs and go about a rollercoaster track?). So we were in those with Joe and Jason (Joe sat behind me, so I couldn't see him damnit, but I knew he was there :-P), and the photo op is one of those flash photo's at the end of the track when you go down (splashdown?), and so produces a very nice picture :-P yeah, that was our group picture :-P lol:
    Don't ask me why I dreamt this, I have no idea Joe did look like he had fun, being whumped by water :-D
    That must be it.. my fascination with Wet!Shep :-P

Then I opened a PM with SAF saying that my health history was a 'rollercoaster' Hehe, nice coincidence.
    And while responding to that PM, I was watching MTV, and this video came on. I was looking at it
    Vegas spoilers
    Spoiler:
    It was the same kind of car riding through the Nevada desert. At least, that's what it looked like. It was just a prologue to the music, hadn't heard that yet. But it really had this Vegas-feel to it.
    Then the first tunes start, and it's a new version of Sympathy for the Devil I completely freaked out

Link to that vid

So yeah, strange morning

And it's my one year Gateworld anniversary, maybe it has something to do with it

Love the whumpy picspam, Pilgrim

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Ooooh lovely whump Josie! Thank you!
      sigpic

Comment

something cute from the thunk thread

Behind the scenes ...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

Behind the scenes ...

Awwww that's so cute! Where's it from? Looks like a still capture from a video clip?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Awwww that's so cute! Where's it from? Looks like a still capture from a video clip?
            I wish I knew!!! Fifi put this in the thunk thread
            Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 27 January 2009, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Behind the scenes ...

Spoiler:

Very cute - JF is good looking on screen, but he seems to go up a notch in casual shots or goofing off!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
                Very cute - JF is good looking on screen, but he seems to go up a notch in casual shots or goofing off!
                Not to mention that HUGE grin/smile on his face!!!
                *ooops, wrong thread*

Comment

Why do people only post when I'm not here? Its not paranoia if people really are avoiding you.

I'm going insane the last few days, I'm so bored I'm ready to start tearing my hair out. I need a new project or something to do. I'm driving everyone around me nuts because I'm so damned restless.

We need more of this:

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
                    Why do people only post when I'm not here? Its not paranoia if people really are avoiding you.

I'm going insane the last few days, I'm so bored I'm ready to start tearing my hair out. I need a new project or something to do. I'm driving everyone around me nuts because I'm so damned restless.
                    write a whumpy ficlet!! Like the one from your dream a while ago!

We need more of this:
                    Is that a SGA meets Thoughtcrimes smiley???

Comment

We need more of this:
                      I have the same problem - am boooooored bored bored and constantly checking GW for updates and yet I can't be bothered to actually find something to occupy my time such as fic writing...
                      sigpic

Comment

write a whumpy ficlet!! Like the one from your dream a while ago!
                        I've been trying to write for weeks now and I'm just going round and round in circles not going anywhere. I think part of the problems is that I don't get enough uninterrupted time, I need peace and quiet and to be able to concentrate but I'm so on edge all the time and there are so many people coming and going from the house all day its difficult to find the right frame of mind and shut off from everything else.

Comment

I have the same problem - am boooooored bored bored and constantly checking GW for updates and yet I can't be bothered to actually find something to occupy my time such as fic writing...

I have tried writing, I genuinely have tried but its just going no where. I'm sick and tired of producing silly mediocre tosh and want to write something half decent and when I can't I get upset and annoyed with myself and then end up all the more depressed. I just need to find something I can actually do, something that will be worth my time so I feel like I'm achieving something.

Comment

I've been trying to write for weeks now and I'm just going round and round in circles not going anywhere. I think part of the problems is that I don't get enough uninterrupted time, I need peace and quiet and to be able to concentrate but I'm so on edge all the time and there are so many people coming and going from the house all day its difficult to find the right frame of mind and shut off from everything else.
                            Oh no

After all, we don´t want Sheppy to rest!!!

Well, not until he´s been whumped anyway

Comment

It's from EATG -
                              Spoiler:
                              after the final balcony scene. I'm guessing when it was all wrapped up. There are a few going around of Joe goofing off and Rachel smiling. Might've been nice to see them more relaxed like that as Shep and Teyla...
                              sigpic

Comment

I have tried writing, I genuinely have tried but its just going no where. I'm sick and tired of producing silly mediocre tosh and want to write something half decent and when I can't I get upset and annoyed with myself and then end up all the more depressed. I just need to find something I can actually do, something that will be worth my time so I feel like I'm achieving something.
                                Were you still thinking of learning html and...whatever that other programming thing was?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Luciana
                                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Working...
                                X