John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Made this for cc its really spoilery for vegas sooooooo....dont tell the mods jk. But ask them first if ya wanna use it okay cc
    Spoiler:
    Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
      That is very nice, Snowball!
      Thanks Lorr
      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Anyone remember me?

I'm sure the fans would have helped.

Shep beat up
        Shep shot
        Shep stabbed
        Shep in a comma
        Shep with hypothermia
        Shep tortured....
        Shep nekkid and ginger caked..
        I could go on.

Agreed, bless him he was ready for a break and going back and forth all the time is exhausting. I hope he finds something close to home. I think he'd be great in the new NCIS spinoff. And think of the whump.

I do! *waves*

LOL, love the list and agree wholeheartedly, especially nekked and ginger caked!

On tvguide.com a few weeks ago, there was a piece from one of TPTB at CBS talking about the NCIS spinoff. She said it had a go ahead and that the plan was for the new cast to appear in an ep later this season. In the comments section, several people suggested Joe for a part. Let's hope they take him into consideration. I love NCIS and with the humor and action on that show, plenty of potential for whump.
        Originally posted by rhymer View Post
        Okay...

I totally messed up my P4 costume, a, in bothering spending two whole days making it in the first place, on the understanding that almost everyone would be in costume, and that I'd feel like a stupid, underdressed newbie not in costume, when in reality hardly anyone was is costume; then, b, in not signing up for the costume competition on the assumption that there would be hundreds of wonderful entries and that I'd feel like a stupid, underdressed newbie, with the consequence that, c, by the time I realised that there were only a small number of entries and that it might actually be quite fun (if terrifying), being told that it was Too Late and I couldn't enter.

But since I had fun making my costume accessories, and that some of them are vaguely whumpy (refs to Common Ground and the Eye), here's a link to all the paperwork my character carried:

http://rhymer23.livejournal.com/54496.html
        Wow great costume and you look lovely!

Oh, one more thing... I forgot to take a pen with me to P4, which was a bad, bad thing, since I always take pen and paper when I go away, for planning stories. So I bought a pen from the dealers' room... and it's freaky! It totally unnerved me when I was trying to write notes.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c7...ic/sheppen.jpg

I mean, here I am trying to plan out some Shep whump, and those eyes are looking up at me from between my fingers. It's just wrong. I'd write a few sentences, and then my eyes would be drawn by magic to those eyes, and it was as if they were looking at me, saying, "oh, please, please don't hurt me any more. Please write about puppies and flowers, not pain. Please, please."

(I don't know if it shows up, but the words Shep is looking so anxiously at read "S waking up in pain." )
        LOL! Great pen! Though I can see where you could feel a little guilty....look at those puppy dog eyes.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
        Well, we missed a birthday today!!!
        Can´t have that!!

Happy Birthday cc-mac!!!!!
        prezzie!
        cause I know you love Common Ground it´s kinda based on that and, well, have a lookie.. hope you like

[SPOILERS]
        rhymer!! I can see your distress!! I want that pen though!!
        LOL! Thanks for the gift-wrapped whump.

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
        Love the gift SAF

and Happy Birthday ccmac
        Thank you!

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Tidbit from JM's blog:

Happy Birthday cc! ...again

I'll post my pressie for you here seeing as its on topic

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g.../cc-bday-1.jpg

Common Ground!!!!! Squeee! Thank you Cazz!

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post

Happy Birthday CC!!!!!!!!!

and

Congrats to Ali for your 18000!!!!
        Thank you Steve!!

And...
        Congrats on 18,000 Ali!!!!!

whoa....that's a lot!
        Wow! A chatty day today. It is so nice to see.

Thank you so much for all the con stuff, Ali, Linzi, Rhymer, at al!! I wish I could have been there.

Rhymer, you look great and the costume is fab! I hope you feel better soon.

Congrats on 18000, Ali!

Happy Birthday, CC!!

Thanks for the bit from JM's blog, Cazz. (Lost the quote somehow.) I am slightly encouraged, but will hold any squee until they are actually filming.
        Thanks, Lorr!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
        Made this for cc its really spoilery for vegas sooooooo....dont tell the mods jk. But ask them first if ya wanna use it okay cc [SPOILERS]http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/Sigs/shepvegascc.png[SPOILERS]
        I love this! Heroic staggering....be still my heart....
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday CC!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            On tvguide.com a few weeks ago, there was a piece from one of TPTB at CBS talking about the NCIS spinoff. She said it had a go ahead and that the plan was for the new cast to appear in an ep later this season. In the comments section, several people suggested Joe for a part. Let's hope they take him into consideration. I love NCIS and with the humor and action on that show, plenty of potential for whump.
            It's a pity the guy from Moonlight is the frontrunner for the lead role.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              LOL thanks Pocus!

It's a pity the guy from Moonlight is the frontrunner for the lead role.
              OT NCIS spin-off
              Spoiler:

Here's the link about the spin-off.
              http://www.tv.com/story/12116.html

Yeah,...I saw the character list....somewhere.
              Aha! Found the link!
              http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/...ive-fresh.html
              Interesting descriptions and suggestions for casting....
              I like Joe for the ex-Navy surveillance expert with issues character.
              sigpic

Comment

I do! *waves*

LOL, love the list and agree wholeheartedly, especially nekked and ginger caked!

Wow great costume and you look lovely!

LOL! Great pen! Though I can see where you could feel a little guilty....look at those puppy dog eyes.

LOL! Thanks for the gift-wrapped whump.

Thank you!

Common Ground!!!!! Squeee! Thank you Cazz!

Thank you Steve!!

And...
                Congrats on 18,000 Ali!!!!!

whoa....that's a lot!

Thanks, Lorr!

I love this! Heroic staggering....be still my heart....
                I still have to run to the NCSI link you just posted, but....did I understood it straigh and the character main role has already been gave to another guy?
                or they are open to comments still?

Comment

LOL thanks Pocus!

OT NCIS spin-off
                  Spoiler:

Here's the link about the spin-off.
                  http://www.tv.com/story/12116.html

Yeah,...I saw the character list....somewhere.
                  Aha! Found the link!
                  http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/12/...ive-fresh.html
                  Interesting descriptions and suggestions for casting....
                  I like Joe for the ex-Navy surveillance expert with issues character.
                  Too many characters - OT
                  Spoiler:
                  and the guys are too close in age from the looks of it. TVGuide.com has Alex O'Loughlin as the frontrunner for the central role.
                  I'd love for Joe to get something that is his, where he is the lead. (With whump, if possible. ) He deserves a good role where he can shine. He's good enough to carry a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                    I still have to run to the NCSI link you just posted, but....did I understood it straigh and the character main role has already been gave to another guy?
                    or they are open to comments still?
                    The guy from Moonlight that Lorr mentioned is under contract to CBS I think, so he's probably their first choice.
                    You can comment on that site....don't know if TPTB will even notice though.
                    They have probably already made their minds up.

Too many characters - OT
                    Spoiler:
                    and the guys are too close in age from the looks of it. TVGuide.com has Alex O'Loughlin as the frontrunner for the central role.
                    I'd love for Joe to get something that is his, where he is the lead. (With whump, if possible. ) He deserves a good role where he can shine. He's good enough to carry a show.
                    OT
                    Spoiler:

I agree that's a pretty long list. And, I don't know how accurate it is, sounds like speculation to me.
                    I would love to see him on this show, though.
                    But I agree, I have no doubt he could carry a show on his own.
                    And, LOL, def with whump involved.
                    Last edited by cc_mac; 26 January 2009, 07:56 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

The guy from Moonlight that Lorr mentioned is under contract to CBS I think, so he's probably their first choice.
                      You can comment on that site....don't know if TPTB will even notice though.
                      They have probably already made their minds up.

OT
                      Spoiler:

I agree that's a pretty long list. And, I don't know how accurate it is, sounds like speculation to me.
                      I would love to see him on this show, though.
                      But I agree, I have no doubt he could carry a show on his own.
                      And, LOL, def with whump involved.
                      Oh! I see...thanks guys.

If he is not getting the leader role then I suggest we move on to a show of his own!!! as you have wisely pointed!!!!

definitly....

so, I'm reading kristen999 and everybetty's “Exhuming McCarthy”

http://everybetty.livejournal.com/12509.html

I simply love
                      Spoiler:
                      Shep head trauma!!!

It is quite a motivation for me to wake up at 5 am....

So, goodnight all!!!!

Comment

Well, I've had a fairly nonproductive evening and I'm tired. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Happy whumpy dreams!

Comment

Oh, one more thing... I forgot to take a pen with me to P4, which was a bad, bad thing, since I always take pen and paper when I go away, for planning stories. So I bought a pen from the dealers' room... and it's freaky! It totally unnerved me when I was trying to write notes.

I mean, here I am trying to plan out some Shep whump, and those eyes are looking up at me from between my fingers. It's just wrong. I'd write a few sentences, and then my eyes would be drawn by magic to those eyes, and it was as if they were looking at me, saying, "oh, please, please don't hurt me any more. Please write about puppies and flowers, not pain. Please, please."

(I don't know if it shows up, but the words Shep is looking so anxiously at read "S waking up in pain." )
                          wow did you make that pen?

yes you need to save that pen for when you are not trying to whump him in a story.

*is jealous of your neat handwriting*

Comment

*does a minor happy dance* Ha! I wrestled my vidding software into submission (it didn't want to use HD clips and then ddin't want to publish said clips in a 1080p format.... LOL)

*sits back and feels particularly proud of herself*

anyway... just working on my short list of vids for Creation's contest when I go to the con this spring. going to have to pick one once they're all revamped in HD. Might have to solicit opinions.. *G*
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

oooh, I killed the thread! OR maybe its just beacause I'm at least three hours behind the rest of the world

at any rate, I must sleep. *waves at whatever whumpers might come around when she's gone...*
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Well whumpers, I'm having the strangest morning..

It's not even really off topic
                                I woke up this morning, having the word rollercoaster in my head.. Thinking why, I remembered.. I had had a Bedford dream..
                                OT for strangeness
                                Spoiler:
                                So we (don't know who 'we' is, just a bunch of us there I guess) got a group photo op with Jason and Joe. But not a normal photo op, no no. I'm a whumper, so it has to be a strange one
                                Next moment I find myself in one of those water rollercoasters (English wiki translates it as Log flume attractions, where you sit in artificial logs and go about a rollercoaster track?). So we were in those with Joe and Jason (Joe sat behind me, so I couldn't see him damnit, but I knew he was there ), and the photo op is one of those flash photo's at the end of the track when you go down (splashdown?), and so produces a very nice picture yeah, that was our group picture
                                Don't ask me why I dreamt this, I have no idea Joe did look like he had fun, being whumped by water
                                That must be it.. my fascination with Wet!Shep

Then I opened a PM with SAF saying that my health history was a 'rollercoaster' Hehe, nice coincidence.
                                And while responding to that PM, I was watching MTV, and this video came on. I was looking at it
                                Vegas spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                It was the same kind of car riding through the Nevada desert. At least, that's what it looked like. It was just a prologue to the music, hadn't heard that yet. But it really had this Vegas-feel to it.
                                Then the first tunes start, and it's a new version of Sympathy for the Devil I completely freaked out

Link to that vid

So yeah, strange morning

And it's my one year Gateworld anniversary, maybe it has something to do with it
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X