X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
    Oi cc! That torn retina sounds bad!!
    And this story emphasizes my own standpoint never to take a laser surgery

*blinks* SAF? I always start worrying the minute you come online on a weekday? But hi!! *waves madly*
    And thanks
    Nothing to worry about
    Just got the day off

And hi *huggles*

Greetings with a season 5
    Spoiler:

edit: cc!!!! You scare me!!! Ouch ouch ouch!! Whump Shep, not self!!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
      LOL, oh yeah, no problems now, all healed up.
      I have a ton of hair. So they say that cushioned the blow! LOL! So maybe Shep's hair would get in the way of the whump. ....must think of something else....
      I knew that hair would have a downside at some point..

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
      Nothing to worry about
      Just got the day off

And hi *huggles*

Ooh, excellent greeting
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Nothing to worry about
        Just got the day off

And hi *huggles*

Spoiler:

edit: cc!!!! You scare me!!! Ouch ouch ouch!! Whump Shep, not self!!
        LOL! I scare a lot of people....*shifty eyes*

Gotta go to work! See you luverly whumpers later! Bye *waves*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          May have to hunt out that link - "John Sheppaaaaaaaaaaaard" became the con catchphrase!
          Especially on Sunday when my knackered and ever-deepening voice allowed me to do an increasingly accurate "Todd voice"!
          sigpic

Comment

I knew that hair would have a downside at some point..

Ooh, excellent greeting

Oh, suck it up, Shep.... I need some whump!!!

Comment

Hee - he made several references to Joe that made you wonder...

May have to hunt out that link - "John Sheppaaaaaaaaaaaard" became the con catchphrase!

Not sure why i clicked on that spoiler given how i feel about eye whump! But hey-ho! lol
              Spoiler:
              didn't Joe get laser eye surgery and then against doctor's orders go mountain climbing? I think he said he was leading and his eye got frozen and he couldn't see and it shook him up so much he's never climbed since.

Great for Sheppy - for Joe? Not so much

ETA - Aw shucks, thanks Pocus!

I didn´t know that about Joe. Poor guy! That´s nasty!!

I`m a rather slow catch up today

Comment

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/721/sheppard13hdsw2.jpg

Oh, suck it up, Shep.... I need some whump!!!
                He's not too happy with you SAF for having those kinds of whumpy fantasies
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
                  OT torn retina....
                  Spoiler:

I had no symptoms whatsoever....they could have scammed me for all I knew. So, I got a second opinion.
                  The doctor did tell me it had to have come from some kind of trauma to the head....like a blow to the head or whatever. *shrugs* I've been in a couple of car accidents and a metal heat vent cover fell on my head from about 10 feet up a few years ago. LOL, didn't leave a mark or bump on my head, but did wrench my neck and shoulder and the edge cut my wrist and hand open. I got called "chicken little" for a while.
                  Holy Moly!!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                  Especially on Sunday when my knackered and ever-deepening voice allowed me to do an increasingly accurate "Todd voice"!
                  Heh - well with the sore throat i've developed since last night, i'm doing pretty well at it myself!
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Morning all - glad the con-goers are slowly recovering.

To add to the JF eye-whump story - I think I heard JF realized he couldn't complain about the pain - his wife had just given birth to one of their sons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Austin View Post
                      Good evening!

how is everybody....?
                      Pilgrim and Ali, maybe not so good....

So you may try something you both can do, as in together....encourage to each other...
                      I've heard about writters non produce crisis or burn out crisis...maybe it is what is happening to you...
                      In any case, I hope you can figure out what is the best course of action.
                      and so you feel better soon...

that would be soo bad...not only for you, but for all of us who love your fics!!!

OT med school:
                      Spoiler:
                      So far, so good! thanks for asking!! although the whole white clothes really feels strange...I was having issues to getting out of my house....I was kind of ...resisting to go out dressed like that, you know, putting my head out first to take a look first...!
                      But don´t worry, you´re doing a great job and I´m sure others would be impressed! I know I am!

Always needed whump. Thanks for those!

he is just like a mischievous little boy!!!

OH! I finally watched Thoughcrimes this weekend

Spoiler:
                      I was delighted with JF acting, as always, I really love the fact he can just act differently from one character to another!!! and I know it's been said a lot but then again...He is so gifted, talented actor!!!!
                      And the frying pan whump!!! incredible!!, ...too bad not Conmfort....I mean, that hit would defintly have send him directly to the hospital with a craneal trauma....at least....
                      thoughtcrimes
                      Spoiler:
                      Instead, they even let him drive LOL. But oh, I love the whump in that movie!

You think we can continue with Salty's game?
                      last one was Underground...
                      next would be, I think...
                      Home
                      In this one, everybodys gets whump from the beggining, but I would have like that Shep is got trapped in his unconsciousness when he finds out at the party with his dead friends...I don't know, maybe they keep playing and he is restrained after he shot his friend, maybe he is hurt in the process...
                      I think we kinda skipped HOME, right? Cause after Underground comes "The Storm/The Eye"

I like your add on for Home though!
                      Can´t really think of anything myself right now
                      But that goes for anything that requires thinking today

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                      heheheh... thanks! the results are definitely worth it too -

*HUGS* Josie! I seem to have the same problem pretty frequently... but with my timezone I'm at least 3 hours behind most of the rest of the world anyway. LOL

*HUGS*

*Tries to tempt Ali's fic muses with chocolate...*

aw, thanks! no danger though... I have lots of redundant backups all over I'm paranoid that way... ;-)
                      It´s not paranoid - it´s well-prepared-for-disaster
                      ((( hugs))) to Strey, hope you can fix the problem and save your stuff!

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                      Okay, I'm going to apologize first for any typos, mis-reading, etc. I just got home from the ophthalmologist and my eyes are still creepily dilated. Nothing is in focus.

Hugs to Josie and Ali on the writing slump. It's not fun, I know.

Love the pic. If anyone sees any others around, please post or point me in the right direction.
                      will do... and I second that request! Those treasures can be found on the thunk thread, but that place moves so fast, I can hardly catch up, LOL.

It's actually understandable. The ship will probably leave from the Milky Way, so no SGA characters would be expected to be there.
                      Hm... well,
                      SGA finale
                      Spoiler:
                      but with Atlantis back there... no such trouble. Still, I prefer if the SGA characters are not used there, makes it easier for me to avoid that show

I am loving all the new sigs! I wish I was as talented as some of the people out there!

I had a nasty present waiting for me when I got home today. OT
                      Spoiler:
                      The landlord is putting up my rent by $75 per month starting April. The normal would be $20, but they have been able to claim "improvement costs" and tacked on the extra. My rent is not high, but this is a big hike to cover. Some of the other people in the building may be forced to move out when their's go up.

There goes some of the possible funding for attending a con. :-(
                      OT: (( hugs)) that sucks!!

He's not too happy with you SAF for having those kinds of whumpy fantasies
                      I guess

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post

To add to the JF eye-whump story - I think I heard JF realized he couldn't complain about the pain - his wife had just given birth to one of their sons.
                      That definetely outweights his own problem, LOL.
                      But still.. nasty. And just another "whump Joe" moment where the guy is told to "Get over it!" LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        Thanks! They would have helped, but I decided to try the couch then went back to bed. I'm just stressing over this darn ice storm and whether I have to go to work or not! 5 inches of snow that my 60lb dogs can almost walk on top of because of the ice covering it.

Hey, how's Cold Silence coming along? I like your snow and ice whump more than mine.
                        Yikes! that makes me so happy i live in foggy SF!

Howdy ho folks!

Needless to say i'm not going to attempt to try to catch up on the gazillion pages that have appeared since last week!

I meant to get on here on Monday, but i was knackered from P4. Then i meant to get on here yesterday, but sorting and uploading piccies took WAY longer than i thought and then i was knackered.

Today i'm at work so - here i am! Though i think i'm getting the post-convention cold... I was meant to work late tonight but my workmate offered to take over cos he said i sound rough!

So, other than the eye whump i've read on this page (MAJOR squick of mine btw! lol), anything else been happening?
                        Feel better. I have another sore throat with bleahs thing going on and I didn't even get to go to a con to get it!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                        I just read your con report. Nice job!!! Great pics too!
                        Con report? Where? Link, please, or just general direction? I'll read it when i gat home tonight.

Originally posted by Vecturist View Post

That would kind of put it in perspective, wouldn't it?

Have a good day, whumpers!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                          Yikes! that makes me so happy i live in foggy SF!

Feel better. I have another sore throat with bleahs thing going on and I didn't even get to go to a con to get it!

Con report? Where? Link, please, or just general direction? I'll read it when i gat home tonight.

That would kind of put it in perspective, wouldn't it?

Have a good day, whumpers!
                          Her con report is on her LJ and I think it is friends locked.

Well, gotta go to work. Grr. I hate ice. Supposed to turn to rain this afternoon, but my ride home will be in the dark with temps below freezing. **sigh**

Talk to all later!
                          sigpic

Comment

Lorr - sorry to hear of your OT issues

Bedford
                            Spoiler:
                            I made a couple of Shep name badges If anybody would like to use one just PM me and I'll add your name Or I'm up for requests (yes I like making work fo myself )

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*hugs all the sick and bad-feeling whumpers*

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Bedford
                              Spoiler:
                              I made a couple of Shep name badges If anybody would like to use one just PM me and I'll add your name Or I'm up for requests (yes I like making work fo myself )

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...es/Bedford.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ford-2-San.jpg

*continues staring at it on here instead of in her inbox*
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Bedford
                                Spoiler:

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...es/Bedford.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ford-2-San.jpg

that´s a really nice job!

*hugs all the sick and bad-feeling whumpers*

*continues staring at it on here instead of in her inbox*
                                I can imagine

Comment

Working...
                                X