• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for that one...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I have it on pre order at amazon so I didn't have to keep checking back. Gah. LOL
      sigpic
      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Yeah I have it on pre-order too... it just feels like it takes forever....
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          So who here likes to know what they're getting for Xmas????
          *raises hand* That would be me. And considering I tell my hubby exactly what to get me..its tough not to know what I'm getting. This year I asked for the 30 GB iPod and the Sony SLR digital camera (I think that's the one anyways).
          I would have asked for S2, but that won't be out in time.

Originally posted by Salty View Post
          Did he knock?
          *sigh* I soo wish.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
            Indeed! Espcially since I did a monster chunk of my Christmas shopping (probably about half of it) on Saturday.

*stares at wallet* Uhh. yeah. Need to work. LOL

((HUGS))
            You've done a load of Xmas shopping already? I'm impressed!

Evening whumpers! How's everybody tonight/this afternoon?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Good evening whumpers!

I am getting my copy of the new Atlantis novel tomorrow... Anyone read it already???
              Exogenesis? Is it out yet? Mine's been on order for ages!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                You've done a load of Xmas shopping already? I'm impressed!

Evening whumpers! How's everybody tonight/this afternoon?
                *waves at Linzi*

Yes. I HATE the Christmas crowds. "Good Will and Peace Towards Your Fellow Man" yeah right! Whoever said that never shopped the malls before Christmas (or the day after! )

No no.. I get done early and stay away! LOL

Used to work retail. Have had my fill of that mess, thank you very much! LOL
                sigpic

Comment

*waves at Linzi*

Yes. I HATE the Christmas crowds. "Good Will and Peace Towards Your Fellow Man" yeah right! Whoever said that never shopped the malls before Christmas (or the day after! )

Nothing like working retail to really put the Bah Humbug in the holidays. I spent 12 agonizing years in retail so I know what you mean.

Kudos for getting your holiday shopping done early. Wanna do mine now??
                  sigpic

Comment

*waves at Linzi*

*Linz waves back at SGA*
                    LOL! I know what you mean. I loathe the Christmas crowds too. I haven't quite got started on my shopping yet though
                    sigpic

Comment

Exogenesis? Is it out yet? Mine's been on order for ages!!!!
                      No, I meant 'Halcyon'... Amazon has listed Exogenesis for December here...
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

*Linz waves back at SGA*
                        LOL! I know what you mean. I loathe the Christmas crowds too. I haven't quite got started on my shopping yet though
                        You know what's even worse than Christmas shopping the last minute before it's too late??
                        I can tell ya.. Working in the stores during christmas shopping
                        On December 23rd I have to work from 10 to 10.. and it's only a side job...

Comment

Dont even have a job, really need one

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            Dont even have a job, really need one
                            Well, go and get one

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              Nothing like working retail to really put the Bah Humbug in the holidays. I spent 12 agonizing years in retail so I know what you mean.

Kudos for getting your holiday shopping done early. Wanna do mine now??
                              Oh yes, the last minute customers running into your store at ten minutes to 6 PM on Christmas Eve (when you close at 6PM) and screaming at you because you don't have the right size left in what they want to buy...

or the day after Christmas when someone brings in something with no reciept, no tags, and you're not even sure it's yours, and demands a cash refund.. (sorry, do I look like a thrift store? )

Urk, yes. Been there done that, have the tshirt. LOL

(loves being in software consulting now... *G* )

as for doing yours? *snort* Don't you wish!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                                You know what's even worse than Christmas shopping the last minute before it's too late??
                                I can tell ya.. Working in the stores during christmas shopping
                                On December 23rd I have to work from 10 to 10.. and it's only a side job...
                                Ick! I remember being into the store at 6AM the day after Christmas and working until 11PM. Hated retail management. LOL

anyway, just to stay on topic. LOL

spoiler for size...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X