No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some links to the Collectormania pics I have managed to upload. Enjoy!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0001.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0002.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...PICT0003-1.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0004.jpg
    http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0005.jpg

Feel free to copy or snurch etc. I'll have to post them in fives for now.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving! To all those that celebrate it!
      sigpic

Comment

For those that have read my fic - In My Time of Dying on ff.net, you (hopefully! lol) may be glad to know that I am working on chapter 2!
        sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS H LOUISE ON 300!!

Did you get your Shep clone yet?? If not, I'm sure it will be delivered to you in style!
          sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know if Joe is appearing at any other venues in the UK anytime soon?
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks GG! I hadn't even noticed. A Shep clone of my very own, very exciting!
              sigpic

Comment

Here's the next five of the Stargate talk pics:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0006.jpg
                http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0007.jpg
                http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0008.jpg
                http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0009.jpg
                http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...x/PICT0010.jpg

Some are quite blurry - probably because I was squeeing!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                  Who looks after the Shep clones??

Comment

Congrats H Louise on 300 Posts!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US GateWorlders! Gobble Gobble.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Oh thanks for posting!!!! I would recommend that you post other con stuff in the Thunk thread though- when we were at the Expo we posted stuff here and the mods came and told us off- seems that there are those that lurk here that dont appreciate seeing looks of yummy Joe pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stricken View Post
                        Who looks after the Shep clones??
                        Ali usually but she's not been around of late

Comment

....haven't seen my clone in a while...since I changed names

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Thanks for the green O1

Good list kylie and very good advise but I'm not good at following good advise .

I'm also a bit of a spoiler whore - if I know what to expect then at least it lessons the blow!!
                            Youre welcome for the green. You jumped to defend my honour when those two ppl started to have a go on me on the AT thread. I'm trying to stay away from it but I just cant!! I'm getting whumped in there!!!!!

Speaking of whump.................... Snurched piccy from SGA fan!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                              Youre welcome for the green. You jumped to defend my honour when those two ppl started to have a go on me on the AT thread. I'm trying to stay away from it but I just cant!! I'm getting whumped in there!!!!!

Speaking of whump.................... Snurched piccy from SGA fan!
                              The return and season 4...

Spoiler:
                              I find it interesting that it is the SG1 fans that get defensive when we say that we don't want SG1 characters on Atlantis - hey don't we have a right to state our opinion on the show we watch.

Why do I have to like or want characters from another show that I don't watch and have no interest in. !!

The people who are jumping up and down saying that they are Atlantis fans all seem to have SG1 sigs though.

I am also feeling kinda whumped at the moment - emotionally whumped with all this bad news.

I was really hoping that Shep would get at least a little smidgen of whump in the return part 2. Saving a city should involve a bit of whump.
                              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon whumpers!!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                it was my birthday today.... and i always like pie on my birthday...
                                so i brought some in to share

my favorites are saskatoon and well sheppard's pie

anyone want a peice?
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARIS!!
                                fab manip hehehe i tried to green ya but got told to spread it around grr!!
                                mmmm sheppards pie...!!

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                and I still can't accept the end....the team returns home and all we see is Jack....grrrrrrrr .....where is the wonderful team feeling we had on R1???
                                i know...someone needs to write an ep tag like that hehe!! the ending did suck
                                Spoiler:
                                it would have been nice to have the whole team together, or if they wanted only a couple of people have shep and weir on their balcony, being glad to be back and shep glad he wasnt fired hehe

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                I was really miffed that RDA got that scene.

Spoiler:
                                He looked really old in the ep and he was a complete ass to Sheppard and the team - I can't stand his condesending attitude. I don't find it at all amusing. I really don't know why TPTB want to hold on to the SG1 actors so much and just won't let let them and the franchise move on with a new and fresh team. They are making the same mistakes that Startrek made by over using the older actors - ie The next Generation cast for all the movies when they really needed to use the younger and fresher casts. Look how much of a flop the latest movie turned out to be. You cannot just rely on good special effects or even a good story to make a movie or a tv show successfull - you have to have good characters. All the SG1 characters are stale and old to me - not in years but in he fact that their characters have been around for 10 years and have been milked to death. I have no interest in seeing Sam's character on SGA for that very reason. I am completely fed up with her character and she has become boring to me over the last few years. I have no interest in hearing her spout technobabble as we have Rodney to do that. I am also worried that the show will become the McKay/Carter show as well . Grrrrrr
                                brilliantly said BLUEALIEN!! totally agree!!

We all know what GateWorld can be like sometimes...she must just need a break from here, like we all do sometimes...
                                yeh, all this news on gateworld has really got me down these past few days, but i dont wanna leave....i like to know whats going on and i love chatting with my whumpers and seeing your reactions to certain news!

Hmmm...in many ways it would have been better if it had been Sheppard...something thats starting to annoy me is the ammount of backstory we are getting for the rest of the cast whilst Sheppard continues to be a mystery...
                                ive told mum out of all the sga's being taped off sky one she can delete TRW!!
                                it wouldve been soooo great if it was shep and not so cliched of course...it wouldve been a perfect opportunity for some whump...oops i mean backstory...joe always says they struggle to write it in an interesting way in episodes..there was a perfect opportunity....weir was just the wrong person to use for this storyline, and then they couldve given her something else that tried to make people more interested in her character.
                                CONGRATS ON 300 H LOUISE!!!yay you get a clone!!

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                                Speaking of whump
                                ahh yes whump...with all this baaaad season 4 news i hope there is some nice shep whump in the latter half of season 3 to soften the blow a bit....yeh right!
                                *thinks of whumped sheppy* mmmmm!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X