No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really disheartened that no one seems to be interested in the Secret Santa fic for the LJ H/C comm.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Sits on hands and waits four months for second half of S3 to air in US.

sits with GG
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

and I will still be blissfully oblivious and completely enjoying not knowing anything.

Me too!! Misery loves company and GG and I will be miserable together as we wait spoiler free until March! And then we'll get to SQUEEEEE!
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
          It sure is ( I hope) and then all you will see is a sea of spoiler tags!!
          Well, the spoiler tags will make it easy to catch up on this thread if I should go AWOL for a time.

See, I'm staying positive here!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, for me there's a difference between a spoiler and a hint as to the general plot of an upcoming episode. I don't consider it a spoiler if they don't ruin the ending, but I can certainly understand why people wouldn't want to know even that. But I'm a spoiler whore. I love spoilers. I wanna know NOW!

Comment

well, for me I don't mind spoilers, but I draw the line at knowing the "blow by blow" of an episode (like reading a transcript before I see it) because that does ruin it for me.
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

CONGRADULATIONS MCKAYCHICK ON 3900 POSTS!!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                I'm really disheartened that no one seems to be interested in the Secret Santa fic for the LJ H/C comm.
                I'm in!
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                  Hi all! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS TO:

JOSIE - 3300
                  O1 - 1100
                  ROO - 1400
                  MCKAYCHICK - 3800
                  Thanks LAURIEL!!

and I will still be blissfully oblivious and completely enjoying not knowing anything.

Yes, you are a spoiler addict. So are half the people on this thread. Oh man, the Squeee volume is gonna go insane on this thread soon isn't it?
                  me...a spoiler addict....no im not....*whistles innocently*
                  hahaha ok i am....i hope there are some eps that make me SQUEE as much as i did after CG aired!! hehehe

evening whumpers!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I'd like to join, but that's just too big a minimum word count for me. I'm just not that experienced yet to give it a go.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      Thanks LAURIEL!!

me...a spoiler addict....no im not....*whistles innocently*
                      hahaha ok i am....i hope there are some eps that make me SQUEE as much as i did after CG aired!! hehehe

evening whumpers!!
                      Is there such thing as an intermediate spoiler addict? I peak at a lot of stuff, but (with the exception of phantoms and cg) try not to go too much into the spoilers. I don't mind some speculation for fun, but I prefer to make my own judgements on the eps when I see them, instead of prejudging them. Did that make even one small iota of sense?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                        CONGRADULATIONS MCKAYCHICK ON 3900 POSTS!!

I'm in!
                        Glad someone is it's just no one seems to have mentioned it and when I posted about it the other day my post was ignored.

I'd like to join, but that's just too big a minimum word count for me. I'm just not that experienced yet to give it a go.
                        Fair enough, I can understand that - though my first ever fic was over 50,000 words but then I'm not quite right.

You'll all have to ignore me today I'm just plain grumpy. I'll go away now.

Comment

Glad someone is it's just no one seems to have mentioned it and when I posted about it the other day my post was ignored.

Fair enough, I can understand that - though my first ever fic was over 50,000 words but then I'm not quite right.

i would do the secret santa but i don't know if i could guarantee that i would get it done. And i wouldn't want to enter and then disappoint someone. It is a really good idea and if i wasn't trying to stilll search for a job, worrying about money, trying to get my own fics done, etc etc i would totally join. I'm too preoccupied to even write my new fic...so i think a secret santa fic would be an uphill struggle too.

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                            i would do the secret santa but i don't know if i could guarantee that i would get it done. And i wouldn't want to enter and then disappoint someone.
                            Same here. It seems like a great idea, but the holidays are crazy for me, and I'm hip deep in other projects (art and fic) as well. I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and that's about the only thing that kept me from signing up.
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Don't go away!!! We love you - grumpy or not.

Your first fic was over 50,000 words? Girl you are a nut. I am looking forward to seeing what the next challenge is though. I might give that one a go....
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't be silly! The whump thread is here just as much to cheer each other up as to revel in the whump! You're always welcome in here.
                                Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                                i would do the secret santa but i don't know if i could guarantee that i would get it done. And i wouldn't want to enter and then disappoint someone. It is a really good idea and if i wasn't trying to stilll search for a job, worrying about money, trying to get my own fics done, etc etc i would totally join. I'm too preoccupied to even write my new fic...so i think a secret santa fic would be an uphill struggle too.
                                I'm the same, but the minimum is only around 2000 words, so it's not to hard to come up with something and get it done. If you don't want to commit fair enough though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X