John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Gate Geek;5994005]
    No you havent dampened the squee. We were in the wrong and we should have been more considerate to those who are not gettting spoiled this season

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Uh...folks..not to be the one to complain too much but...

I really don't know what's going on with latter half of S3. I am totally spoiler free. And with these comments, I am getting info I don't want to know or speculate on.

Could spoiler tags please be applied?

Yeah, I'm with GG - I don't want to leave here because of spoilers and I don't even want to speculate for the second half of season 3. I'm quite willing to wait until March, albeit impatiently, because I know it'll be worth it. Sigh. March. Sigh.

But we can do it GG!!! We can, I know we can!!
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        Yeah, I'm with GG - I don't want to leave here because of spoilers and I don't even want to speculate for the second half of season 3. I'm quite willing to wait until March, albeit impatiently, because I know it'll be worth it. Sigh. March. Sigh.

But we can do it GG!!! We can, I know we can!!
        Well good for you...hope you are able too....spoilerfree is always the best...
        However if I should wait for Atlantis to air to see it...uhm I think I would have to wait forever,,, since it doens't air here,,,darn darn stupid channels... even Joe was not to happy to hear that the show doens't even air here at all...
        Typical every other darn scifi shows make it here,,,but SGA oh no..why should they take in the best scifi show...*shakes head*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          *bounces up and down screaming ME!! ME!! ME!!* I'm with ya Salty!

Two peas in a pod.......

Yay, a team of two!! Wasn't there something else with us? Bling?

*Salty and GG in a big moon bounce*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            Ooh, watching CONVERSION right now (or "Convergence", as JF called it<G>) So do love buggy SHep

Meanwhile, just put up the November Stargate con (in lovely Secaucus, NJ) report on the Breakfast with Joe Flanigan and Cliff Simon; the Cliff Simon talk, and Joe Flanigan photo op.

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/30921.html

Wait! What channel do you get it on? I only get it on Saturdays

Love your LJ! And yes, for all of you who read it, her cheeks were REALLY flushed! *swoons in memory* I was completely composed and I can say that because Prion had left by the time I came out
            sigpic

Comment

Yay, a team of two!! Wasn't there something else with us? Bling?

*Salty and GG in a big moon bounce*
              Yep Bling was also included. Our little group of three. Although I have not seen her around in ages....*sniff*

Moon bounce..hmm..isn't that like a six foot standing long jump on Earth equals what, around a 36 foot jump on the moon? Yeah, were doing big moon bounces!!! SQUEE!!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna remain spoiler-free!! No dl'ing for me! Nope, not gonna do it! Gonna wait until March and avoid all spoiler tags in here!

Who's with me????

*turns and sees those darn tumbleweeds behind her*
                Guh, it took me over an hour to read my back pages here because my mom called just as I brought GW up, then I finally get off the phone to a chorus of 'dinnnnneerrrr, mommmmm please!' so now I'm off to do that.

spoiler about con talk

Spoiler:
                I don't want Carson to leave, damn it!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, i havent done any writing tonight *hangs head in shame*

Comment

*O1 has killed the thread*

okay, well on my 1100th post, i'm going to head off. See you tomorrow whumpers

Comment

you didnt kill the thread
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Wait! What channel do you get it on? I only get it on Saturdays

Love your LJ! And yes, for all of you who read it, her cheeks were REALLY flushed! *swoons in memory* I was completely composed and I can say that because Prion had left by the time I came out
                        Argh, no! Does that mean I look beet red in my pic with Joe too? ARGH! The halls were pretty warm, that's all!

Comment

In the mood for some bloody Shep......

sigpic

Comment

Congrats O1 to 1100 posts...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

im having issues with this site. Ive been trying to post a fanfiction but it wonty pop up on here
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Thanks for the report prion! Can't wait for the next bit about Joe's talk on Sunday

One thing is for sure though. November 20th will be an exciting day for you
                                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                                X