No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the emotional/psychological angsty stuff. Often goes hand in hand with the physical, of course!
    Spoiler:
    But CG - love the emotional trauma, and then the wierd bond that he develops with the Wraith. And in Conversion, I love what he doesn't show. He holds his body so tight and coiled up - you can see how much he's holding in and not letting surface. Its intense. And JF does that so well! The same with TLG - I love the way he carries himself differently - and then switches back to whumped Shep at the end. That's my kind of whump.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
      hahaha im still here GG!!

it smeels clean? hahaha smeels

hmmm seems everyone picked 38 mins, TDO, CG and conversion as their favourite whumpy eps!!! haha i wonder why? theyre sooo fab!
      i hope to add phantoms to that list tooo!!!

I never said I could spell!

Phantoms...yeah, I'm getting excited. Although i'm looking forward ot M&MM on Friday...

Spoiler:
      Two Rodneys...wouldn't that rate as emotional whump for all involved???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
        *waves* Oh, I so am enjoying having the house to myself. I watched CG all day with an airing of TDO for good measure. SQUEE!!! Life is so hard!!!

What are you doing with squirt off at camp?
        Well... Oh, I so am enjoying having the house to myself. I watched CG all day with an airing of TDO for good measure. SQUEE!!!
        I'll have to get some stuff done - housework, homework, etc. Might try to get some writing done too. Have a few I'm working on and a few ideas sprout up from time to time. I want to make a new sig too, but I have an idea that I just can't quite get right, and it's bugging me. Also haven't capped CG yet, and who can pass up an opportunity to watch it in slow motion for extra close perving?
        sigpic

Comment

Holy Crap Josie!!! When I need to make a rant, I am hiring you! You do good!!
          I do agree with everything you say too.

After further speculation
          Spoiler:
          I think its going to be a major player that something is going to happen too...*sigh* not that I like that prospect, but would everyone really be that 'up in arms' if it was a secondary? I hope I'm wrong though!!!
          i still say its...

Spoiler:
          teyla for sam.... and i am not happy
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
            I love the emotional/psychological angsty stuff. Often goes hand in hand with the physical, of course!
            Spoiler:
            But CG - love the emotional trauma, and then the wierd bond that he develops with the Wraith. And in Conversion, I love what he doesn't show. He holds his body so tight and coiled up - you can see how much he's holding in and not letting surface. Its intense. And JF does that so well! The same with TLG - I love the way he carries himself differently - and then switches back to whumped Shep at the end. That's my kind of whump.
            S Q U E E !!!!!!!

I always preferrred the emotional whump...so many different angles, different outcomes...yeah!! It's so SQUEE!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

S Q U E E !!!!!!!

I always preferrred the emotional whump...so many different angles, different outcomes...yeah!! It's so SQUEE!!!!
              Agreed. I like the emotional turmoil myself. *sigh*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

S Q U E E !!!!!!!

It can be a lot more subtle too, which I enjoy. And if you really want to get nasty - screwing with someone's mind is the way to go, alright. I've always liked thrillers over horrors, too, for the same reason. And I still assert that I am in no way sadistic...
                sigpic

Comment

I never said I could spell!

Phantoms...yeah, I'm getting excited. Although i'm looking forward ot M&MM on Friday...

Spoiler:
                  Two Rodneys...wouldn't that rate as emotional whump for all involved???
                  hey smeel is an interesting new word...hahah!!!

im only looking forward to mm&m because of the promo for a certain ep after (SQUUEEE), i like rodney but
                  Spoiler:
                  2 dear god thats too much...although rodney in leather does look kind of hot..hehe...i dont like the martin gero mckay episodes because theres usually less shep and too much mckay (plus sam carter..hope her appearance is brief!) be interesting to see his sister tho
                  ops that was all a bit OT so ermmm yeh whumped sheppy is hot haha...once again i havent watched whumped shep...maybe in the day tomor i will have shep whump marathon mmmmm...if i get bored of doing research for my dissertation anyway

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                    i still say its...

Spoiler:
                    teyla for sam.... and i am not happy
                    i really really
                    Spoiler:
                    do not like sam she wud be the worst out of all of them to come over i think..well her and cam..and vala..and yeh all of them....i dont want any sg1 characters in sga and i dont want any sga characters to leave...it'll ruin it...if they do this..which please i hope to god they dont...i will be doing a lot of fast forwarding....i dont want any sg1 characters on my show. period. i want my atlantis team to remain as they are!

Comment

Lets get some whump!!!!
                      Here's Sheppy in Progeny...

Spoiler:
                      as he sets the self destruct...(minus the first pix)

sigpic

Comment

Hi Dreamgirl! How are you? How was the trip?
                        sigpic

Comment

i really really
                          Spoiler:
                          do not like sam she wud be the worst out of all of them to come over i think..well her and cam..and vala..and yeh all of them....i dont want any sg1 characters in sga and i dont want any sga characters to leave...it'll ruin it...if they do this..which please i hope to god they dont...i will be doing a lot of fast forwarding....i dont want any sg1 characters on my show. period. i want my atlantis team to remain as they are!
                          I would quit watching if that would happen.....
                          Spoiler:
                          Atlantis is and should remain Atlantis not become SG1 part deux.
                          sigpic

Comment

i really really
                            Spoiler:
                            i think....
                            Spoiler:
                            it would be sam becuase the mckay/sam dynamic is very popular and we really haven't had much with Teyla lately... switching one girl for anouther makes sense ...demographics wise... i love sam... but teyla belongs on atlantis same belongs on earth...its the way it should be...anything else will upset the balance of the paris universe lol
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Spoiler:
                              amen!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                                AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!!!! oh GATEGEEK! see this is why i like you...you say all the right things!!!! and you give out some lovely shep pics to boot...re: your yummy progeny pics!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X