Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy
    amen!
    That's the first time someone praised a comment of mine in that fashion.....
    sigpic

Comment

OMG! I have spent so much time reading everything since I checked in 12 hours ago, I have to catch a taxi to a meeting tonight! Yikes!

Had to read, though, there was so much good discussion about BamBam and all of the strange things fans get up to. Fan is short for fanatic, ya know!

Gotta go! Have a great evening, you fun loving Whumpers!

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
        AMEN TO THAT SISTER!!!!! oh GATEGEEK! see this is why i like you...you say all the right things!!!! and you give out some lovely shep pics to boot...re: your yummy progeny pics!!!

*blushes* Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
          That's the first time someone praised a comment of mine in that fashion.....

hehe only cause i couldn''t figure out how to spell halleljuah (not sure thats right)
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

hehe only cause i couldn''t figure out how to spell halleljuah (not sure thats right)
            I do that all the time! If I can't spell it right in three tries, I pick another word.
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
              I do that all the time! If I can't spell it right in three tries, I pick another word.

hehehe then i'm in good company
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

hehehe then i'm in good company
                Add me to that mix too...That's why I type simple words...I have a better chance of spelling them right.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                  hahah yeh thats what i do!!!
                  gone a bit quiet in here...whats everyone doing?!! although saying that im off to bed soon, so we will be one more whumper down...!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                    hahah yeh thats what i do!!!
                    gone a bit quiet in here...whats everyone doing?!! although saying that im off to bed soon, so we will be one more whumper down...!

hehe i'm lost without spell check

off to watch canadian idol....back in a bit
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on all day!!
                      Did I miss anything?

New fics?
                      New milestones?
                      Any blood?
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                        Wow, I haven't been on all day!!
                        Did I miss anything?

New fics?
                        New milestones?
                        Any blood?
                        Hi Salty!

No blood. A few rants. Ali posted the last part of her CG tag.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                          Oh good! FF.net is still playing up for me!!!!
                          I agree about the dynamic of the show. It's just starting to come into its own. I'm sure actors just say things to stir up interest, and get people buzzing,
                          Spoiler:
                          though I don't doubt some minor cast members futures could well be up in the air.

And this is what I miss when I"m gone all day! ACK!

I did hear from someone who went to DragonCon
                          Spoiler:
                          that the SGA PTB were annoyed at Kavan Smith (Lorne) because he's not always available for filming SGA due to his role on The 4400.
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys - quick question. does anyone think this is spoilery, before I use it and have someone go off at me.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              I struggled with mine too - in some ways there's too much to be able to write about in one fic. There is just soooooooooooo much wonderful inspiration in this ep, so many aspects of what happened that I would love to go deeper into if I had the time. I was talking about this earlier by email with Linzi and to save time, I shall simply quote what I said to her:

Spoiler:
                              D'you know, I could write at least another 5 fics on CG, easily. There's so many more things I'd like to deal with, so many directions I could take it. I had to really struggle to decide where to go with this tag fic and to stick to that and not try to cram everything in. Sometime when I have the time I'd love to go back and write one dealing a lot more with Sheppard's thoughts and feelings whilst in the cell. I'd love to write something about the significance of him being gagged and not being able to cry out/give voice to the pain during the feedings. I'd love to write more about his friends reactions to having to witness his torture. Oh god there's SO much I could write!!

Something with blood? *puppy dog eyes*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                                How cool is phantoms going to be, if we're going to get
                                Spoiler:
                                backstory, then i wonder if its in the sense of flashbacks and shep turns against them because he thinks hes back in afghanistan..

I've had that same thought!!! SQUEEE!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X