Did you miss me then!!!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
      hey ali...i supported u in a couple of threads today....i sure agree with a lot that u have to say on the sg1-sga saga!!

that spoiler
      Spoiler:
      if they kill of carson i willl be sooo upset and annoyed at tptb...it better not be him!! i love our sga doc!!! i dont want them to kill anyone off boooo
      I saw. Thanks hon (greened u for it too )

It astounds me some of what people out there are saying.. one person piped up and said yeah it'd be a great idea to transplant cast members and plotlines from SG1 to SGA and then admitted all she has seen of SG1 is the first few eps of Season 4 and she's not even sure which of the SG1 characters are still alive!!

How can you possibly give an opinion on what is or is not good for a show when you don't even know the name of "the guy with the thing on his forhead"?!!! *is astounded*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
        *sneaks back in*

Hello!!!

Did you miss me then!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...mp/38mins8.jpg

Mx
        God yes! Where have you been?!!!

Was just thinking about you this afternoon and wondering where you'd gotten to...

P.S. Did I mention my House Season 2 DVDs arrived today?
        sigpic

Comment

My My I love how serious he is here... sigh

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

*sneaks back in*

Hello!!!

Did you miss me then!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...mp/38mins8.jpg

Mx
            YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss
              I cant write to save my life but I am now formulating a plan to win the lottery and employ a personal writing staff
              *waves hand in the air* Can I interview for a position on that staff??
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                CONGRATS
                LAURIEL
                1500!!

CONGRATS LAURIEL!!!
                sigpic

Comment

We always miss you when you aren't here Mx!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                    God yes! Where have you been?!!!

Was just thinking about you this afternoon and wondering where you'd gotten to...

P.S. Did I mention my House Season 2 DVDs arrived today?

Aww!!!!

That flipping RL is where I have been!! Work has been manic and I have been doing extra hours. Plus in general I have been busy at home and then getting the kids ready to go back to school (taking up new school trousers etc etc!) and I have just been too tired to go on here!! Have hardly read any fic either

No way in a million years am I going to catch up on this thread or on GW in general - so what is all the gossip then?

I must get the new House dvd's. Do you know I have still not got SGA season 2 yet - am holding out for the boxed set!!!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Right for anyone interested my "not really whump story" is up at my lj, just click on the link in my sig and it's the top entry entitled Night Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                        Not sure about the validity of it, but Nina1989 just posted this on the Anti Cast Transplant thread about the possibility of a death on the expidition:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=157
                        sigpic

Comment

Aww!!!!

That flipping RL is where I have been!! Work has been manic and I have been doing extra hours. Plus in general I have been busy at home and then getting the kids ready to go back to school (taking up new school trousers etc etc!) and I have just been too tired to go on here!! Have hardly read any fic either

No way in a million years am I going to catch up on this thread or on GW in general - so what is all the gossip then?

I must get the new House dvd's. Do you know I have still not got SGA season 2 yet - am holding out for the boxed set!!!!

Mx

Well there have been loads of great Cg tags that you may have missed!

Ali is going to be a TV star!!!!

We have been whumping Shep too!!!

Ummm what else.................

Comment

I'm confused.. Is SGA season 2 out yet??

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Originally posted by Josie
                              We always miss you when you aren't here Mx!
                              You are all lovely!!!!!

I've missed being here too!!

Hope you have all been whumping Sheppie soundly in my absence!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                                I saw. Thanks hon (greened u for it too )

It astounds me some of what people out there are saying.. one person piped up and said yeah it'd be a great idea to transplant cast members and plotlines from SG1 to SGA and then admitted all she has seen of SG1 is the first few eps of Season 4 and she's not even sure which of the SG1 characters are still alive!!

How can you possibly give an opinion on what is or is not good for a show when you don't even know the name of "the guy with the thing on his forhead"?!!! *is astounded*
                                thanks ALI!!! yeh i know what u mean...some of the stuff that people have been saying has left me scratching my head going huh?!!

"the guy with the thing on his forehead" lol seriously some people need to actually be able to back up their arguments with better stuff than that! its great to see people's support for the atlantis characters on these threads! i so need go green u back now...i forgot to do it before....im terrible when it comes to greening people i forget we have the button half the time lol!!

ermm on topic...your CG tag was fab ALI...very emotional and just..wow!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X