Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    Which Traders episode is this from? Grant and a paper airplane, sweet!
    sorry I don't really know, i kinda snurched it (is that the term?) from david-hewlett.co.uk. as I said, I havn't seen any of the eps so I don't really know what I'm looking at, but I'm really getting into the beard!
    What a McKay expression..

There's a Buffy con in Melbourne on Oct 16. You gotta go, it's the Troika (aka the Geek Trio) and Tara! I've never seen the Troika all together. Tom Lenk is the missing one in my actor collection, I've seen the Adam Busch, Danny Strong and Amber Benson individually. I just saw Adam and Amber at the Buffy con I attended. And, Adam is a member of my favorite band, Common Rotation, they performed at the convention.
    cool thanks for the info! I really should go I loved Troika! They were soo funny! what a true fan you are! you even like Adam's band! I havn't heard any of their stuff, are they any good? ohh you've inspired me to dust off my Buffy DVD collection... hmmm

Wow nice hands again these ones are very creative shots!

Originally posted by Mercury
    Ooh, very nice work there. Thigh straps. Tee hee hee.
    Time zones are a pain, aint they? At least I can say I'm in the same time zone as Vancouver. Not that it means anything. I went through my DVDs last night to make sure that they are ok, since I bought them used on Amazon. Every disc is perfect. I am so happy. I don't have cable at home, so all we have is the 1st season. I haven't seen a single episode of the 2nd season yet. I cannot wait.
    But I digress. But to my original topic....leadership.
    Hmm yeah thigh straps... Yeah time zones are a pain, I don't really have set awake and sleep times and pretty randomly pop in so I usually have trouble trying to figure out when certain people might be on, but thats part of the fun for me. Wich DVD's did you get? what did you think of them? *GASPS* oh no you havn't seen the 2nd season! you HAVE to get a hold of it! do you know when it comes out on DVD in the states?
    Where were we? ah yes, leadership! LOL

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    Excellent! now if only we could do that to all SGA episodes...

Thanks for the Transcripts Callie!! now I really wanna watch the PM profile!!

Hey! who put that there?
    AP
    Last edited by Abydonian Princess; 09 June 2006, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat

Nice job on this photo, plus the round neck of his T reminds me of an early Trek uniform, a la James T Kirk. I approve.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Hey watcher! Nice to see you back!! I have now seen 6 eps of Traders so I am getting there! I can recognise which eps some of your caps are from now!!

There's a good hand pic of Rodney in Irresistable when they are at the dinner table! They way he hooks his thumb!!

And Willow - love the pic! I have asked my friend to do something like that for me too!! (and with the black tee one!!)

And thigh straps you say!! You have my full support on that one! Shall we start a campaign

And poor you Arlessiar! Rotten to be poorly like that in the summer

Everyone else ok I hope?!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hi everyone!

Callie, thanks for the transcipts!

Willow, nice manip. I love it!

Mercury, enjoy the DVDs.

Now for some Rodney goodness!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

IHEART- International Hewlett Earnest Appreciation of Ripped Thighs....

It's Friday, but my brain is already on weekend.
            sigpic
            Sig by im_meli
            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
              IHEART- International Hewlett Earnest Appreciation of Ripped Thighs....
              That's great! I don't have any pics to post for ya on that, but I'm sure others around here can.

It's Friday, but my brain is already on weekend.
              I'm not working today so it is already the weekend for me!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Rodney: Oh no False hope is here! *hides*

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Oh Abydonia- season 2: I have no idea when they will be running season 2 on regular tv. The SciFi Channel has it, but I had to choose between cable and DSL and I think I made the right decision. The local FOX affilate here is still running season 1. But I have read the script of Duet, and saw the episode in my mind. I checked Amazon, but there is no info.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b358/pavaneofstars/siegeIII184.jpg
                    Rodney: Oh no False hope is here! *hides*
                    Poor Rodney! Someone save him from FH!

I had to choose between cable and DSL and I think I made the right decision.
                    You chose wisely. If they follow the same pattern as last year, the season 2 boxset will probably be released in the fall. Last year it was mid November. I love your sig, btw - that's so McKay

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Season 2 in the fall. Ooh! super birthday present for me! Now all I would need is for McKay to drop it by with some Indian food, Boddingtons and maybe a thigh strap.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli

Comment

Oh yeah!!! I wanna see more thigh strap too!!!

Comment

I forgot... Welcome to the Thunk Mercury973

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          I'm not working today so it is already the weekend for me!
                          Well it is Saturday morning here now and ooh I have a public holiday on Monday, but sadly not going anywhere so same old same old.
                          Originally posted by watcher652
                          There's a Buffy con in Melbourne on Oct 16. You gotta go, it's the Troika (aka the Geek Trio) and Tara!
                          If I lived in Victoria I would go; for the love of Tom Lenk I would go!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Willow. I see that someone has a hand thing. I think mine might be a thigh thing. Acutally, it's a brunette thing, but close enough. Love the pics of lil Davie, kids. Keep it up!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Willow. I see that someone has a hand thing. I think mine might be a thigh thing. Acutally, it's a brunette thing, but close enough. Love the pics of lil Davie, kids. Keep it up!

I think mine's a David thing

Although I do count myself right there with those with the hand thing...
                              "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Hello!!

Dearie me it is hot today!!!!!!!!

We all went round a friends to watch England's first match this afternoon. We won but it was a boring match!

So before I melt into a big puddle I thought I had better come on here and see how you all are!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X