X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU Alipeeps *carries on dying*

Comment

Alipeeps - we loves ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you are a very naughty girl indeed!!! I have just checked your thunk - you little shocker!!!!!!!!!

I think the gutter is going to be standing room only tonight!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to go to bed with that to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*iz ded again*

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

I guess you could say we're all pretty excited!

"What can I say? Of course they love me!"

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

What are the individual ones going to be like if the team ones are this good!!!

I should definitely not look at pics like that before I go to bed as I am now no longer tired!!!!!!!!

On the other hand looking at pics like that could bring some wonderful dreams!!

Oh the dilema!!

While I am deciding I shall go have another look at them!!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
            I should definitely not look at pics like that before I go to bed as I am now no longer tired!!!!!!!!
            Hehe, I know that feeling all too well!
            But it's nearly 1am and I have to get up in five hours, so I really have to leave now, even if it's very hard. This thread is like glue, and the promo pics are like 'make me happy drugs'!

Hope you, Mx (and everyone who goes to bed now) will have sweet dreams!

Bye, A.

Comment

I see you have logged off Arlessiar so once again I miss saying goodnight to you!

I too have to go to bed! Midnight here and a busy day tomorrow so I must get some sleep.

I have opted for the sweet dreams scenario so let's hope they happen tonight!!

All those yet to wake up to the promo pics - enjoy yourselves ladies and see you tomorrow!!!!!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Everyone went to bed? Its 45 minutes until I get off work. Where are you 5pm? Thanks for all the lovely pictures. They made my day a little bit brighter.
                sigpic
                Sig by im_meli
                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

OMG! I was just going to stop and read whats been going on whilst I was in bed but I didn't expect the promo shots to be here!!! yaaay!

Phwaar McKay in black! yes! have to say, everyone in these photos looks hot! and can I just mention, from a photographers point of view, these pics a really beautiful! the lighting is so moody and the earthy colours they used in the clothes really makes the characters look more human rather than the cheesy plastic group shots you get for other sci-fi shows! oh I'm so excited we finaly got these pics! i've been diying to see them!

Comment

SQEEEE!!! The promo pics are here!! Can't wait for more - there's more right? There better be!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                      Everyone went to bed? Its 45 minutes until I get off work. Where are you 5pm? Thanks for all the lovely pictures. They made my day a little bit brighter.
                      I know what you're saying, Mercury. It's dinner time here Mmmm, Hamburger Helper tonight!

OMG those promo picks!!! When I saw them I had a little stomach swoop action. My god he looks so great!!! (well, they all do, but DH especially )

Abydonian Princess - I really like your take on the lighting, etc of the pictures. Good eye!

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625

OMG those promo picks!!! When I saw them I had a little stomach swoop action. My god he looks so great!!! (well, they all do, but DH especially )
                        yes, ditto! And McKay in a black tee - squee!

One of the other things I noticed in the casual pic is that DH is wearing long sleeves again, like last season; and PM is wearing short sleeves, like last season.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                          I see you have logged off Arlessiar so once again I miss saying goodnight to you!
                          Hehe, don't worry! Personally I rather miss the 'Good night' than the 'Hello nice to see you'!

But I should have stayed up anyway. My night was pure crap again. Only three and a half hours of sleep this time due to a few violent coughing fits. Not even the wonderful promo pics could distract me or give me sweet dreams. At least the weekend's ahead.
                          Ahh, I'm sorry, I whine so much lately...
                          Originally posted by Mercury973
                          Everyone went to bed? Its 45 minutes until I get off work. Where are you 5pm?
                          Well, Mx is in the UK, I'm in Germany, and I take it you're somewhere eight hours behind me (seven behind Mx).

Still, where's our Willow? She has to see the promo pics!!

I'm off to work, see you in a few hours!
                          Bye, A.

Comment

Have a good day at work Arlessiar and I hope you get in a good night's sleep soon.

Where's Willow?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                              Hi watcher, havn't seen you for a little while, everything cool on your end? love the traders pics btw! I still havn't started watching Traders, but I will soon I hope!
                              I was at a Buffy convention at a hotel that didn't have dsl, so I was a bit out of touch. Can't really look at this forum on dial-up, sooo slow.

I took a look at the promo shots. Gee, I was just there yesterday looking for them. Must've just missed 'em. Funny how the first 2 promo shots available are the cast in casual clothes, not their uniforms. I glad they've seem to have heard our complaints about the quality of the season 2 photos. These 2 shots look wonderful.

Everyone's hair looks a little combed through, except for John. They really can't do anything with Joe Flanigan's hair, can they? And Elizabeth's hair makes her look younger. I thought the hair styles they had her in for season 2 made her look older.

But, hey! You can't see Rodney's hands in either photo! Can't see Carson's either, grr!

Here's some shots of Grant's hands to make for that.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

In one of the promo shots, I noticed that if Rodney just turned his head, he'd be staring right at Teyla's navel! (Boy, what a flat tummy Rachel has!)

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X