No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Angsty Drama Wednesday!

And how appropriate that we should start into the angstiest part of the eye!sex game today. Woobie!John! *pets*

SR, I say you should definitely mess with hubby's head over the closet. Hahaha!

Probie, I'm with pkprd869: have your cousin shove the little brat in the boys' restroom. But then, I'm a vindictive redhead who got teased way too much in school and still have a bit of a chip on my shoulder because of it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Good morning Sparkies! I love how busy this thread is these days. The Sparky revival is smokin'.
    We're on FIRE!!!

*guggles* But just think how many people were converted to Sparkies by the sad. That should make us smile.
    It certainly makes me smile. *evil grin*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Angsty Drama Wednesday!

And how appropriate that we should start into the angstiest part of the eye!sex game today. Woobie!John! *pets*

SR, I say you should definitely mess with hubby's head over the closet. Hahaha!

Probie, I'm with pkprd869: have your cousin shove the little brat in the boys' restroom. But then, I'm a vindictive redhead who got teased way too much in school and still have a bit of a chip on my shoulder because of it.

We're on FIRE!!!

It certainly makes me smile. *evil grin*
      Yes, how many times did I hear "I'd rather be dead than red on the head." *sigh* At least I didn't have freckles like my brother. Poor guy. Another funny OT story. When he was younger and skinny my bro looked like Beaker on The Muppets. When my son was little he'd point and yell "Uncle XXXX". LOL Don't worry. We never told him.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

watching Conversion...just saw the scene where Caldwell comments on Liz and John being close....hee hee hee...he SO knows...
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Probie you could always tell your cousin to push that mean little girl in the boys bathroom and hold the door shut for a few seconds And then you could beat up her parents.

ETA: I wasn't a huge bully in school. The bathroom pushing thing was something us varsity football players did to some of the sophomores. It was more of a joking around thing. Finally the school switched to doors that open to the inside to put a stop to it.
          I love this idea. *evil laugh*

In school, I was the serious one front of the teacher but when she turned back, I was just a little demon (always laughing with everybody). But I had good grades and a head of an ange. My teacher scolded my classmates.
          In High school, it was worse. I made more stupid things but never against my classmates. They were my accomplices.
          I was influenced by my older brother. I did stuff at school and outside because of him. I'm not proud.lol
          The last one was 3 months ago and I can't talk because my dad will kill me and I can go to jail because of it.lol No it's not drug or a murder. It's a small thing at the beginning...lol
          This is also why I don't want kids. Too dangerous.lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Yes, how many times did I hear "I'd rather be dead than red on the head." *sigh* At least I didn't have freckles like my brother. Poor guy. Another funny OT story. When he was younger and skinny my bro looked like Beaker on The Muppets. When my son was little he'd point and yell "Uncle XXXX". LOL Don't worry. We never told him.
            Ugh. I've got red hair and freckles. And blue eyes. I got tormented a lot. Of course, now that all things Irish are popular, I'm having the last laugh.

I can just imagine poor John being tormented about his hair when he was a wee lad.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            watching Conversion...just saw the scene where Caldwell comments on Liz and John being close....hee hee hee...he SO knows...
            Hahahah! That was definitely one of the best Sparky scenes ever.

Probie? You slay me! LOL!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ugh. I've got red hair and freckles. And blue eyes. I got tormented a lot. Of course, now that all things Irish are popular, I'm having the last laugh.

I can just imagine poor John being tormented about his hair when he was a wee lad.

Hahahah! That was definitely one of the best Sparky scenes ever.

Probie? You slay me! LOL!
              Why? What I have done? Don't forget, I'm Dory.lol

Hey you will see Joe in 3 or 4 days. You are lucky.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Why? What I have done? Don't forget, I'm Dory.lol
                Oh, just the wild school pranks.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Hey you will see Joe in 3 or 4 days. You are lucky.
                Yay! *squees* Heh, I've already picked out what I'm going to wear, got my map and schedule printed out, my camera batteries charged, my day bag packed with extra discs and a rolled up tote bag for my loot, my shopping money set aside... I just have to pick up my lunch Saturday morning before I go, and I'm on my way!

Comment

Yay! *squees* Heh, I've already picked out what I'm going to wear, got my map and schedule printed out, my camera batteries charged, my day bag packed with extra discs and a rolled up tote bag for my loot, my shopping money set aside... I just have to pick up my lunch Saturday morning before I go, and I'm on my way!
                  And we expect a full report ASAP. Plus tell him all us Sparkies love him lots.
                  sigpic

Comment

So jealous. I really, really love red hair! I'm a natural blonde (the mucky kind of), but I look like I should have red hair... pale skin, freckles, blue eyes. I've been dying it reddish-blonde since I was 20, and no-one ever suspected it wasn't real *g* Now they have discontinued my colour, so I decided to go really in-your-face bright red.

Back OT: I think Torri/Elizabeth has freckles.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*bites fingernails nervously, not wanting to make a total fool of herself*

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      So jealous. I really, really love red hair! I'm a natural blonde (the mucky kind of), but I look like I should have red hair... pale skin, freckles, blue eyes. I've been dying it reddish-blonde since I was 20, and no-one ever suspected it wasn't real *g* Now they have discontinued my colour, so I decided to go really in-your-face bright red.

She definitely has freckles! There's a couple of good close-up promo shots of her from Season 1 where you can really see 'em. So cute!

Comment

I'm watching "Brain Storm". I find the episode so embarrassing... This is so not how the science world ticks. And what's the excuse for putting Keller into that dress again??

Comment

I'm the auburn haired green eyed kind of redhead. It used to be about the color of an old penny then got streaks as I got older. Now only God knows what color it actually is but my hairdresser mixes about 4 colors and it looks much as it always did. The woman should get a prize for chemistry. LOL

I liked Torri's hair when they put a bit of red in it. So did my husband.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm the auburn haired green eyed kind of redhead. It used to be about the color of an old penny then got streaks as I got older. Now only God knows what color it actually is but my hairdresser mixes about 4 colors and it looks much as it always did. The woman should get a prize for chemistry. LOL

I liked Torri's hair when they put a bit of red in it. So did my husband.
                            She was just so pretty. Every season she had a new look, and the only one I didn't like was the business lady haircut of the first few episodes in S1/SG-1.

But even that she managed to make look lovely, it was just my least preferred of her looks. But she carried off short curly, long curly--all of it well. And in The Pegasus Project, bone straight and looking amazing.

I missed her.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I think red suits her. Just think of the red shirts!

*lol* I turn around every time Rodney calls Jennifer...

God only knows what colour my hair is now. I haven't seen it since I was about 14.

EDIT: Now "The Storm" is on! That's sooooo much better!
                              Last edited by Fionnait; 04 November 2009, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Oh ok. Now I'm more calm.lol

You forgot me on your list. Put me in your bag...please.....

I second that.

I'm watching "Brain Storm". I find the episode so embarrassing... This is so not how the science world ticks. And what's the excuse for putting Keller into that dress again??
                                Are you watching "Brain Storm" on the German TV? Because I just saw a little moment of this episode on RTL II. I think is the name of this channel.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X