Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I can't explain it in english.lol Maybe someone can help you.

Don't be sorry. I have the commentaries for seasons 2, 3 and 4 with subtitles. I have the commentaries for the season 5 in english and for the season 1........ok sorry it's hard for me to talk about it........I don't have commentaires for the season 1. lol

Eri: The game starts to be sad.
    *guggles* But just think how many people were converted to Sparkies by the sad. That should make us smile.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I can't explain it in english.lol Maybe someone can help you.

Don't be sorry. I have the commentaries for seasons 2, 3 and 4 with subtitles. I have the commentaries for the season 5 in english and for the season 1........ok sorry it's hard for me to talk about it........I don't have commentaires for the season 1. lol

Eri: The game starts to be sad.
      Yes, this is true. The last few will be sad. But...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      *guggles* But just think how many people were converted to Sparkies by the sad. That should make us smile.
      ...like she said. There is an upside to everything. *huggles*
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

*huggles back* Maybe a group hug is needed before we venture further into the woobie.

OT:
        Spoiler:
        I just spent the last hour cleaning out the master bedroom closet. I found 35 cents and a pack of bobby pins. Bobby pins! Maybe I should clean this closet out more often. Meanwhile it's all back in place and looks exactly the same. Now the question is will my hubby notice? And should I trick him? *sneezes*
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles back* Maybe a group hug is needed before we venture further into the woobie.

OT:
          Spoiler:
          I just spent the last hour cleaning out the master bedroom closet. I found 35 cents and a pack of bobby pins. Bobby pins! Maybe I should clean this closet out more often. Meanwhile it's all back in place and looks exactly the same. Now the question is will my hubby notice? And should I trick him? *sneezes*
          Spoiler:
          If he's anything like my hubby, he probably won't notice...meaning tricking him is DEFINITELY in order!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

I'm one of those people converted by the sad. But it's so sad.lol

I will be OT here.
            Spoiler:
            Is it horribe if I beat a little girl? Let me explain. My little cousin was in my house and she started to cry. I was uncomfortable. I asked her why she cried and she said that a girl in her class told her she would die young because she had a little life line on her hand. After one hour to explain to her that it's not true, I started to think that I didn't want kids.lol I don't say that for my cousin but for this stupid girl who scared my cousin.
            So...is it horrible or not to beat her?lol

And we have alsmot 89,000 posts.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I will be OT here.
              Spoiler:
              Is it horribe if I beat a little girl? Let me explain. My little cousin was in my house and she started to cry. I was uncomfortable. I asked her why she cried and she said that a girl in her class told her she would die young because she had a little life line on her hand. After one hour to explain to her that it's not true, I started to think that I didn't want kids.lol I don't say that for my cousin but for this stupid girl who scared my cousin.

OT
              Spoiler:
              I totally understand the desire to want to beat the snot out of the evil child who upset your cousin (my mama bear instincts are pretty strong, you should see what I'm like when someone messes with one of my kids or nieces or nephew)...BUT...it's probably not the best idea....
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Heads up--I wasn't sure if people realized that I posted the "Adrift" part of the game caps on the previous page (and some John woobie!face pics). Just in case--I always miss the posts right at the page turns.

So we've got Lifeline, TMC and GITM left...

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  If he's anything like my hubby, he probably won't notice...meaning tricking him is DEFINITELY in order!
                  Heh.

I will be OT here.
                  Spoiler:

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  You can't beat her but you should find out who taught her this nonsense and beat them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                    OT
                    Spoiler:
                    I totally understand the desire to want to beat the snot out of the evil child who upset your cousin (my mama bear instincts are pretty strong, you should see what I'm like when someone messes with one of my kids or nieces or nephew)...BUT...it's probably not the best idea....
                    I know it's not the best idea but she's an evil little girl.lol Of course, I will do nothing except comfort my cousin.

Heads up--I wasn't sure if people realized that I posted the "Adrift" part of the game caps on the previous page (and some John woobie!face pics). Just in case--I always miss the posts right at the page turns.

So we've got Lifeline, TMC and GITM left...
                    We realized and it's sad.
                    Oh I forgot to put the "woobie face" in "First Strike".
                    We need another game after this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know it's not the best idea but she's an evil little girl.lol Of course, I will do nothing except comfort my cousin.

We realized and it's sad.
                      Oh I forgot to put the "woobie face" in "First Strike".
                      We need another game after this one.
                      I think SK had recommended a 'radio sex' game where they're on the headset to one another. That might be neat since I don't recall those moments as well as the eye!sex ones, we'll have to really go searching.

Comment

Heh.

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        You can't beat her but you should find out who taught her this nonsense and beat them.
                        I don't know who taught her this. I just said to my uncle that his daughter has a problem with a girl in her class. Apparently, it's not the first time.
                        It's why I want to kick the ass of this "demon"lol. Ok it's a kid so I will kick the ass of her parents.lol

Eri: radio/sex. It will be difficult. I don't remember them but I will love to try to find them.
                        sigpic

Comment

Honestly, can't we pretend that the last few eps didn't happen at all and make something up instead?

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          I totally understand why you would want to hurt that child.
                          I really hated to be a kid. My life is so much better now... I can do everything I want to and all the attributes that got me teased at school actually seem to be really helpful now. Take this, evil, bullying classmates. So, do I really want to have children that have to life through the horrors of childhood? Or worse, what if it is my kids that turn into bullies?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Honestly, can't we pretend that the last few eps didn't happen at all and make something up instead?

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            I really hated to be a kid. My life is so much better now... I can do everything I want to and all the attributes that got me teased at school actually seem to be really helpful now. Take this, evil, bullying classmates. So, do I really want to have children that have to life through the horrors of childhood? Or worse, what if it is my kids that turn into bullies?
                            Raising kids is a gamble. You never know what kind of kid you're going to get. My son bit another kid in kindergarten and the other parent made a really big deal out of it. I felt like a failure for awhile but luckily he didn't do it again. LOL The hardest part of being a parent is teaching them that it's not always easy to do the right thing. The important part is that your spouse supports you and you don't disagree in front of the kid. I think John and Liz would handle that real well. See how I worked that back on topic. *high fives self*
                            sigpic

Comment

Probie you could always tell your cousin to push that mean little girl in the boys bathroom and hold the door shut for a few seconds And then you could beat up her parents.

ETA: I wasn't a huge bully in school. The bathroom pushing thing was something us varsity football players did to some of the sophomores. It was more of a joking around thing. Finally the school switched to doors that open to the inside to put a stop to it.
                              Last edited by pkprd869; 04 November 2009, 08:31 AM.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm like you. I prefer my life now even if I was happy in school.

Raising kids is a gamble. You never know what kind of kid you're going to get. My son bit another kid in kindergarten and the other parent made a really big deal out of it. I felt like a failure for awhile but luckily he didn't do it again. LOL The hardest part of being a parent is teaching them that it's not always easy to do the right thing. The important part is that your spouse supports you and you don't disagree in front of the kid. I think John and Liz would handle that real well. See how I worked that back on topic. *high fives self*
                                Nice job. I need to find stories where John and Elizabeth are parents.

And you are totally right about "Raising kids is a gamble". You can do everything for your kids but it's never what you expect. My dad always said " If you make a mistake, I feel I missed something in your education. And it worse with the time. small kids=small problems and big kids=big problems."
                                Yes thank you dad, I don't want kids now.lol
                                And for the information, education my father gave us when we were a kid was:
                                -"If you are sure to be right and someone annoy you, you can beat him/her." Fortunately for my mother, we are not fighters.lol
                                -"Don't trust people immediately."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X