Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And yeah, Liz did give up too quick.
    See, Rodney? You taught them too much. Now they're too much like you.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Pardon me while I laugh my butt off at how Nola's teeth are stained blue from the Jello.
      *dies laughing*
      OMG!!! they so are!!
      never noticed that before!!
      hilarious

Sig by me

Comment

I know! And this one was written by Carl Binder, too.
        Really? *shakes head* He knows Lizzie better than that. Shame...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Rodney's feeding her blue jelly *headdesk*

And John and Liz were walking next to each other again
          It would be just as easy to let Mckay walk next to her, but nope, it's John again
          Heh! Even when she's pissed off at him, she can't stay away from him.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now john and Rodney are bickering and it's grinding on Liz's nerves... a lot!!

Sig by me

Comment

Ooooh, Lizzie's laying the smackdown on John and Rodney!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pardon me while I laugh my butt off at how Nola's teeth are stained blue from the Jello.
                Ha! I never noticed that either.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Now john and Rodney are bickering and it's grinding on Liz's nerves... a lot!!
                  John is so gonna be in the doghouse... no closets for you!

Comment

oh no... they're attacking!!

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap, they're going to WAR!

Comment

Such disappointment in her voice...
                        Laying down the law.
                        sigpic

Comment

Back to Planet SIMS...

Comment

This must have gotten old for Torri, playing annoyed and angry for the entire episode.
                            sigpic

Comment

liz sends them back to take responsibility and avoid further conflict... wonder how that will work out...

Sig by me

Comment

Uh oh! Attacking!
                                Shep's people don't have electricity. ha.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X