Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heh! I think there are some pretty juicy post-ep fics already out there for this one.. Lemme go track some down...
    Hehe, looking forward to those recs

*huggles the scene* I think I need to watch it again and squee some more.
    Oh, you really should... And in the meantime I'm going to check out the two toothbrushes

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      Hey question - what happens when we get to 'The Ep That Shall Not Be Named'? Do we start back at season 1 again?
      Hmm, which also begs the question: Which episode is The Ep That Shall Not Be Named'? I mean, both episodes do have some good Sparky moments, but yeah, it's painful to watch them.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey question - what happens when we get to 'The Ep That Shall Not Be Named'? Do we start back at season 1 again?
        Yeah... I was thinking the same... Maybe we could see the Liz-eps... but what after those??

Sig by me

Comment

They were there!!! gotta look for em.. but they're there

Comment

May 2nd & 3rd I'm away being a bridesmaid at a wedding about 4 hours from here... bugger
            So that's at least three people that are unavailable... yeah... I vote for skipping that week...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Yeah... I was thinking the same... Maybe we could see the Liz-eps... but what after those??
              Well we could do the whole First Strike arc... lifeline and adrift... then move forward to Be All My Sins Remembered & This Mortal Coil, THEN start back at season one...

Comment

Hmm, so April 25 is good, but at least three people won't be here for May 2... That would be Phantoms, by itself ('cause I don't think any one wants to break up The Return Parts 1 & 2). We could certainly put Phantoms back a week, if people like.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They were there!!! gotta look for em.. but they're there
                  It's not that I don't believe you, but I want to see it with my own eyes, so my mind gets sparked with Sparky thoughts

Sig by me

Comment

Phantoms isn't really a great sparky ep.. so if you wanna watch it without me.. go ahead!

Comment

Well we could do the whole First Strike arc... lifeline and adrift... then move forward to Be All My Sins Remembered & This Mortal Coil, THEN start back at season one...
                      Of course, I don't have the S4 DVDs...

Comment

Well that could be problematic.. then again.. we can just not watch them at all and live in blissful ignorance

Comment

Phantoms isn't really a great sparky ep.. so if you wanna watch it without me.. go ahead!
                          Speak for yourself.... I wonna watch it

I don't have them yet either... they still haven't been released here
                          But I do have the downloads... so I could watch...

Sig by me

Comment

Well that could be problematic.. then again.. we can just not watch them at all and live in blissful ignorance
                            Heh, that's what I'm thinking! We can just watch through the end of First Strike and then make up our own Sparkyrific happy ending!

Comment

Speak for yourself.... I wonna watch it
                              Yeah, it's kinda fun watching John go nuts and start hallucinating.

Comment

Just put our fingers in our ears, close your eyes and sing "la lala lala"

I love the fix-it fics... they are my 'fingers-in-ears'

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X