• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Just put our fingers in our ears, close your eyes and sing "la lala lala"

I love the fix-it fics... they are my 'fingers-in-ears'
    You betcha!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Heh, that's what I'm thinking! We can just watch through the end of First Strike and then make up our own Sparkyrific happy ending!
      *grins* we so could do that
      Just write a major rewrite of s4 with the whole thread
      And maybe tackle S5 after that

Sig by me

Comment

OMG!! It's a pink toothbrush and a blue toothbrush... so Liz and John toothbrushes

Sig by me

Comment

Heh, that's what I'm thinking! We can just watch through the end of First Strike and then make up our own Sparkyrific happy ending!
          I vote for that and then start back at S1

Comment

Okay, as promised, here's a couple of post-The Real World smut fics!

Nightmares and Dreamscapes, by Shane Vansen (aka lone_pyramid on LJ). Elizabeth has trouble sleeping after the events of The Real World. Carson and John intervene, though in vastly different ways.

Folie à Deux, by irony_rocks. As it was, he was left with the dubious implications of having imaginary sex with a woman he was pretty sure he was falling heavily for. Only in his life, would this type of sh!t happen.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*grins* we so could do that
              Just write a major rewrite of s4 with the whole thread
              And maybe tackle S5 after that
              Seasons 4 and 5... Sparky Style! I like it.

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              I vote for that and then start back at S1
              Hmm, we could even add SG-1's The Pegasus Project into the mix... I just saw that again on SciFi not too long ago, and damn, there was some major eyesexin going on across the briefing room. I think Vala was taking notes.

Comment

OMG!! It's a pink toothbrush and a blue toothbrush... so Liz and John toothbrushes
                Sweet! They've got matching boy-girl toothbrushes! Awwww!

Comment

Sweet! They've got matching boy-girl toothbrushes! Awwww!
                  I know!! It's so sweet

Sig by me

Comment

I know!! It's so sweet
                    I wonder if they've each got their own soap/body wash, or if they share the same one.

Comment

I wonder if they've each got their own soap/body wash, or if they share the same one.
                      Hehe, you just gave me a plotbunny
                      btw: Same one... obviously

Sig by me

Comment

And another TRW smut fic (kind of a flashback to a pre-ep scene):

Sense and Wonder, by miera. He can still taste her.

Enjoy!

Comment

Hehe, you just gave me a plotbunny
                          btw: Same one... obviously
                          Mmmm, John and Elizabeth taking a shower together... Can never have too many of those kinds of fics...

Comment

Mmmm, John and Elizabeth taking a shower together... Can never have too many of those kinds of fics...
                            Hehe, was actually more thinking of a sort of crack!fic where Rodney for some reason smells both John and Liz and realizes they smell nearly the same. He tells Zelenka, Carson, Ronon, Teyla, Chuck, Lorne,... and they all try to smell John and Liz to make sure Rodney was telling the truth

Sig by me

Comment

Hehe, was actually more thinking of a sort of crack!fic where Rodney for some reason smells both John and Liz and realizes they smell nearly the same. He tells Zelenka, Carson, Ronon, Teyla, Chuck, Lorne,... and they all try to smell John and Liz to make sure Rodney was telling the truth
                              Ahahaha! I love that! And of course it would be Rodney to make a fuss!

Off to dinner now... I'll be back in a little while!

Comment

Ahahaha! I love that! And of course it would be Rodney to make a fuss!

Off to dinner now... I'll be back in a little while!
                                Of course Rodney starts it all

Enjoy your dinner... I'm nearly off to bed...

And thank you for the recs, they were great

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X