No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ticket! *waves it around* I have a golden ticket, I have a golden ticket! I'm going to the Stargate Con!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      I have the ticket! *waves it around* I have a golden ticket, I have a golden ticket! I'm going to the Stargate Con!
      The one up in Vancouver in April? That's awesome! I hope you have a good time, and when you get back, let us know how it went!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        The one up in Vancouver in April? That's awesome! I hope you have a good time, and when you get back, let us know how it went!
        No, I think the one at her University. *shrug*

She was squeeing about something a couple of pages back.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          No, I think the one at her University. *shrug*

She was squeeing about something a couple of pages back.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and update on the Sparky Season 6 casting front: It looks like we won't have to work our schedule around filming for the new Rockford Files, as Joe Flanigan was NOT cast as Rockford. Their loss, SS6's gain.

Comment

Oh, *sads* it's their loss allright.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Oh, and update on the Sparky Season 6 casting front: It looks like we won't have to work our schedule around filming for the new Rockford Files, as Joe Flanigan was NOT cast as Rockford. Their loss, SS6's gain.
                I admit to having my hopes up but from the start I predicted they would either cast a well known TV actor or a lesser known movie actor who hasn't had a hit lately. But then I thought they must realize how perfect Joe is when they see him in action. I'm afraid the SciFi label will always follow Joe around and the idiots who cast shows will never be able to get past it. Very disappointed.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This is OT but I think we can all use some Spring. When you get a black screen just click anywhere or hold down your mouse button and drag. Enjoy Spring!
                  sigpic

Comment

i finally got my laptop back last night and i gotta tell you it works better than before. tough break about Joe F not getting the Rockford Role.

Comment

Eri WOOT - congrats on your great news!

And......PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT to the Rockford Files show - Joe would have done great in that show.....
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        Eri WOOT - congrats on your great news!

And......PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT to the Rockford Files show - Joe would have done great in that show.....
                        Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        i finally got my laptop back last night and i gotta tell you it works better than before. tough break about Joe F not getting the Rockford Role.
                        Yeah, but I believe everything happens for a reason. For example, Thoughtcrimes was a great pilot and should have been a show but then we would never have known Joe as John Sheppard. So there 'ya go. Maybe there is something really great just waiting for him. I'm thinking he needs to be on the USA Network. Characters welcome! He would be a great fit there in the right show.

Meanwhile I doubt he's suffering much financially. Rockford is like an icon to people my age. It's like remaking Casablanca or Bonanza. It just shouldn't be done. Joe was the only thing I saw good about it. In fact when I told Mr. SR that it was being remade I got a very negative response but then when I told him Joe might be Rockford he completely changed his tune. I think the majority of fans who know the old show will react negatively. Those who watch the new one will most likely not even have been born (1974) when the old one first came on. So who knows if it will be a hit. Plus I hear it's likely to come on Fridays which is the graveyard. Who knows?
                        sigpic

Comment

i would love to see him on N.C.I.S. one of these days. he would make a great Agent.

Comment

Here's another pic I created with my ipod app Framed.

I didn't know JF was possibly up for the role on the new Rockford Files show. Too bad he didn't get it. I agree with SR, in regards to how she felt about a remake of the show and then about JF possibly having the role. I watch The Rockford Files with my dad occassionally. Watched Maverick with him as a kid too.

Comment

*boooored*
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                *boooored*
                                hey 'Nuna! me too....
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X