No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, they are eyesexing all over the place!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John! Don't joke about that.

Ooooh, the watch...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Awww John and Lizzy on the minibalcony....
        This has got to be one of my fav Sparky scenes actually... just the looks between them are so adoring and make me squee so hard...

Sig by me

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Aww another Sparky ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              John! Don't joke about that.

Ooooh, the watch...
              I like the detail with the watch... very touching and it sorta shows how close she was to her dad...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                This has got to be one of my fav Sparky scenes actually... just the looks between them are so adoring and make me squee so hard...
                Adoring and passionate, and damn, John just wants to drag her off to a secluded closet and commit unspeakable acts of desperate passion with her!

Comment

Lizzie's awake! Yay! And everyone's there watching over her!

Well, except for John, 'cause he's still in isolation, the silly boy.
                  I always wished that he'd gotten to see her wake up...
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I like the detail with the watch... very touching and it sorta shows how close she was to her dad...
                    Me too. The watch is love.

Comment

And I love how HAPPY John looks at that scene, too, knowing she's safe and well. You can tell how much she meant to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        I always wished that he'd gotten to see her wake up...
                        Me too. Poor John. *pets him*

Comment

Such a squee pair of eps

Comment

Well, rats! Sorry I missed it, guys! I helped with a neighborhood clean-up and didn't get back 'till late. And for some reason thought it would start at 6p my time... *dum dum*

Comment

Adoring and passionate, and damn, John just wants to drag her off to a secluded closet and commit unspeakable acts of desperate passion with her!
                              Hehe, anyone want to tackle this plot!bunny?

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                              And I love how HAPPY John looks at that scene, too, knowing she's safe and well. You can tell how much she meant to him.
                              True, he looks so amazingly happy... and deeply in love if you look at the looks he trows her...
                              I so *heart* this scene

Sig by me

Comment

Well, thus ends our funtastic Sparky!Day post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

Next week, we get another Sparky fest (with a bonus feature of that evil Kolya!) with Common Ground, followed by McKay & Mrs. Miller. Saturday, April 25, at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!

Comment

Working...
                                X