X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caldwell tries eyesex with Lizzie *shudders*

Sig by me

Comment

Nice little peace offering Lizzie made, asking Caldwell if he'd like to come and watch while they open the pod.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awwwww we'll miss you Anuna!

Meanwhile.. the pod is in.. and Rodney is... jilted in front o Caldwell

Comment

PHOEBUS! Oh no!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes Elizabeth.. walk towards the almost dead person.. you just want to look at her better....

Comment

Elizabeth, don't stand too close!!!

Comment

Liz remembers Old!Liz. And here we go with the ancient love. Uh oh. Was that Shep who screamed Elizabeth? OMG.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And.. down she goes

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                    Question - WHY are they explaining TV to Teyla and Ronon when they have a regular movie night on.. SHOCK.. a TV!
                    Very good point!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      I just had a power outburst at home - a light bulb in my kitchen literally exploded and now I can't turn on half lights I have at home. Just for the safety precaution I'm turning off the computer. I'll see you tomorrow, guys, after Anuna man takes a loot at things. This was scary as hell.
                      That sounds REALLY scary!

We'll see you later! *hugs*

Comment

Liz, stay away!

Sig by me

Comment

I think it was Carson or Rodney actually.. we'll have to rewatch that bit again later!

meanwhile.. sexy credits

Comment

Lizzie got zapped! Damn, that static electricity is a pain!

Opening credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              I just had a power outburst at home - a light bulb in my kitchen literally exploded and now I can't turn on half lights I have at home. Just for the safety precaution I'm turning off the computer. I'll see you tomorrow, guys, after Anuna man takes a loot at things. This was scary as hell.
                              good luck!
                              *hugs Anuna*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Liz remembers Old!Liz. And here we go with the ancient love. Uh oh. Was that Shep who screamed Elizabeth? OMG.
                                WHAT?!?! Damn, I'm gonna have to rewatch that part later...

Comment

Working...
                                X