Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 1 hour!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      T-minus 1 hour!
      I'm waiting impatiently

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Can I just ask what codec you guys use?
        I don't even know what codec I use.

Also, in Premeire do you know how to save the highest-res quality file that is uploadable to youtube? My last video looks great in hi quality but it's too big to put on YouTube. (Way to big. I think I saved it as 800 MB o_o)

Comment

I'm waiting impatiently
          You and me both! The snark factor for today's episodes is especially high, which means we should be in for lots of fun.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            I don't even know what codec I use.

Also, in Premeire do you know how to save the highest-res quality file that is uploadable to youtube? My last video looks great in hi quality but it's too big to put on YouTube. (Way to big. I think I saved it as 800 MB o_o)
            Lol, I know, I just accidentally rendered a vid as 1,2Gb
            My teacher said to use vimeo.com. It's apparently much better than youtube and it can handle HD..

Sig by me

Comment

OMG!! I just saw my own face on Belgian national tv! *headdesk*
              It's scary as hell !!

Sig by me

Comment

OMG, how did that happen?

Comment

Lol, I know, I just accidentally rendered a vid as 1,2Gb
                  My teacher said to use vimeo.com. It's apparently much better than youtube and it can handle HD..
                  Yeah, I just was playing around for a high-quality setting (for download) and it just came out WAY too big...

I'll have to look at vimeo. Problem is that YouTube also generates the largest audience.

OMG!! I just saw my own face on Belgian national tv! *headdesk*
                  It's scary as hell !!
                  National Tv, wow!

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

Zomg, I heart this. You do an awesome job without any fancy transitions. I was never able to do that.
                      Thanks! I'm so glad you liked it!

What episode is the clip from about 2:03-2:04-ish from? (The one before the BiS gift?)
                      That was from Intruder. They are SO all over each other in that episode. The tea and the promotion and the looks...oh, the looks. They SO did it.
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        OMG, how did that happen?
                        I'm a Trekkie and we needed to play our Star Trek characters for a new show... I just never thought they'd actually use it... I thought we kinda sucked
                        So I was kinda expecting it, but it's still scary as hell !!

Originally posted by Reiko
                        I'll have to look at vimeo. Problem is that YouTube also generates the largest audience.
                        Yeah but Vimeo is apparently getting really big... because of the HD thing... I think that in a while it's going to wipe youtube off he map... or youtube has to start doing the HD thing too, which I doubt...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                          That was from Intruder. They are SO all over each other in that episode. The tea and the promotion and the looks...oh, the looks. They SO did it.
                          Haha, yes they were.

If you haven't seen Anuna's new picshow - viddy, go watch it

Also, I don't know if any of you remember this SR, Anuna, FH, gateraid?, but the Stinky Book Collection reposted for your convienience with some Sparky-related content.

I need to go make some sock art. lol.

Comment

Okay, then. Some of those are pretty...random.
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                              And the way his eyes keep drifting down from her face to a certain spot... Oh, wait, he's always doing that. He always likes checking her out. And she likes it when he does.

Comment

I'm a Trekkie and we needed to play our Star Trek characters for a new show... I just never thought they'd actually use it... I thought we kinda sucked
                                So I was kinda expecting it, but it's still scary as hell !!
                                Ah, but your status as a fangeek is now assured for all time.

Comment

Working...
                                X