No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love these little cultural bits. Ridiculously attractive people in absurb situations. Ha. Watching a box.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yes, Ronon, we all watch a... box...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, sensors just picked up the Pods of Doom!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Present day: In the jumper... talking about TV.
          that TV talk is hilarious

Sig by me

Comment

Ooh picking up on Pheobus and Thalen's pods

Comment

Question - WHY are they explaining TV to Teyla and Ronon when they have a regular movie night on.. SHOCK.. a TV!

Comment

ZOMG, life signs!

Comment

Coffins with life signs. Cool. Lizzie and Caldwell. He's feeling much better now.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey I want a big touchscreen like that!

Caldwells on repair work... teehee... he's actually rather sweet.

Comment

Awww, Caldwell's trying to patch things up with Lizzie.

Comment

double jeopardy = twice as dangerous
                        *dies laughing*

Sig by me

Comment

I just had a power outburst at home - a light bulb in my kitchen literally exploded and now I can't turn on half lights I have at home. Just for the safety precaution I'm turning off the computer. I'll see you tomorrow, guys, after Anuna man takes a loot at things. This was scary as hell.
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                            Question - WHY are they explaining TV to Teyla and Ronon when they have a regular movie night on.. SHOCK.. a TV!
                            Stupid writers.

Here we go. Look at Shep. He feels uncomfy around Caldwell. Hee.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                              Hey I want a big touchscreen like that!

Caldwells on repair work... teehee... he's actually rather sweet.
                              He is, isn't he? Well, when he's not possessed by a Goa'uld.

Comment

I love Caudwell in this episode!

Comment

Working...
                                X