No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't live without mint! But, give me Cuba Libre too!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*raises a glass in salute to our Sparky*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Allergic to mint?!?
        Yup... I'm strange like that
        But it gives me a good excuse not to accept the mints from the Athosian pot on Elizabeth's desk

Sig by me

Comment

*raises a glass in salute to our Sparky*
          Hear hear!
          May Sparky sparkle forever!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            But it gives me a good excuse not to accept the mints from the Athosian pot on Elizabeth's desk
            True... depending on who's telling the tale, they're either dusty or John's always snerching 'em.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!

Comment

*throws confetti and passes out mojitos*
                I'm here with my glass of chardonnay.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                You forgot I have another Vegas fic in works
                Did someone say Vegas? *waits impatiently* I haven't watched that all week.
                Though I did watch Outcast, Bamsr, and Spoils of War. I enjoyed the last two much more this time because I wasn't tense about the ship stuff. And Outcast is just a John love fest. Why does he look younger in a suit? I like Nancy more every time.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                I'm allergic to cashews. Sometimes I eat a few because I love them so, but more than a handful and the itching becomes unbearable. TMI, I know. And maybe some of the allergy talk here can spark a plot bunny or two. Wonder if John or Elizabeth have any allergies?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I'm here with my glass of chardonnay.
                  Sweeet!

Did someone say Vegas? *waits impatiently* I haven't watched that all week.
                  LMAO!

Though I did watch Outcast, Bamsr, and Spoils of War. I enjoyed the last two much more this time because I wasn't tense about the ship stuff. And Outcast is just a John love fest. Why does he look younger in a suit? I like Nancy more every time.
                  Nancy is really awesome. She's a strong, capable woman who doesn't take any nonsense from anyone... rather like Lizzie.

I'm allergic to cashews. Sometimes I eat a few because I love them so, but more than a handful and the itching becomes unbearable. TMI, I know. And maybe some of the allergy talk here can spark a plot bunny or two. Wonder if John or Elizabeth have any allergies?
                  Ooooh, allergy!whump... I like it.

Comment

Agh!! Don't give me plotbunnies!! I need to finish other fics first!
                    *shoos plotbunny away*

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes!
                        and counting

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

:: bounces back in and passes coffee/tea to all ::

Am ready

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                              :: bounces back in and passes coffee/tea to all ::

Am ready
                              Thank you for the tea

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Crank up those DVD players, Sparky fans, and get ready to have some fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X