No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome... its a little too early for that other stuff you lot a drinking.. not that I even know what it is......

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      :: bounces back in and passes coffee/tea to all ::

Am ready
      Yummy! Thank you for the tea!

*passes out cookies to go with the tea*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Yummy! Thank you for the tea!

*passes out cookies to go with the tea*
        yay, cookies

Sig by me

Comment

Welcome... its a little too early for that other stuff you lot a drinking.. not that I even know what it is......
          It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

DVD is in.. and paused at the very start of the ep.. no more sitting through horible disclaimers

Comment

DVD is in.. and paused at the very start of the ep.. no more sitting through horible disclaimers
              no faire, you'll start faster than us
              But I'll catch up to you... for some reason I'm going faster

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

*bouncing off the walls*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

:: joins in bouncing ::

thats why I'm always ahead of you all - I skip through the disclaimers .....

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

:: joins in bouncing ::

thats why I'm always ahead of you all - I skip through the disclaimers .....
                      cheater

Sig by me

Comment

Recap!

Scenes from Critical Mass!

Comment

Caldwell's getting beat up again!

Comment

previously on stargate atlantis - Caldwells a evil gould!!!!

Comment

Present day: In the jumper... talking about TV.

Comment

aaah, disclaimers and warnings... ya godda love'm

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X