• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sora sucker punches Carson. B*TCH!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Sora is waaaay too upset to be an effective fighter.

Oh crap, here comes the big wave, and the shield's not coming up!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Make your choice, Kolya, are you going down with the city or not?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie is stong to the end. Standing up to Kolya.

And what's Shep up to. No, it's the chick fight. Why have that big knife and not use it Teyla. You want a piece 'a me?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Grumpy Rodney gets smacked by Kolya.

Elizabeth yells at Kolya. Tells Kolya to leave.

You Choose!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

There's a cat fight going on and Elizabeth and Rodney still dealing with Kolya. What's more important Kolya, your men or your revenge?

Comment

The Genii are leaving!

Stop them, John!

Comment

Is it just me or are things getting really serious? Either they're all gonna die or...um...ah they're all gonna die.

Here it comes! Shep is the man. OMG! He's not aiming at her.

Sparky!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG, he's got Lizzie!

YES! Shoot him!

Comment

SQUEEE!! He grabbed her hand! SQUEEE!!!

Comment

Damnit Teyla, stop playing and kick her *ss already!

Comment

OMG, watch out 2 tidal waves as 1

Comment

Cleaning up loose ends. Crunch time. Rodney does what is necessary. Cool. Sparks. hee.

Wait for it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shields up!

Aaaaaah, big monster wave!

Comment

John saves Liz!

Teyla beats Sora.

Go save Carson and get to control room.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X