No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lizzie locks John in. Ooooh, he's pissed!

And Bates opens the door. Now Lizzie's pissed.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there goes Bates.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oooh, it's Biro the weirdo!

Comment

John is free and ready to go postal, and Teyla knows he's in trouble.

Comment

Ewwww, autopsies.

Damn, Biro really rambles, doesn't she?
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here is the hazmat dressing scene. Put on your anvil hardhat!

Comment

Biro blabbing and Carson loosing patience always makes me laugh for some reason.

Comment

OMG, I love Biro so much. The way she calls Carson "sir". OMG. I wish they had developed her.

And Teyla snarks at John. She just never accepts his authority. But at least she defends Elizabeth. He's pissed. And so is she. HOT!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Teyla sticks up for Lizzie!

Ooooh, Lizzie gives John the silent treatment. And he calls her Elizabeth! *squees*

Comment

A - ha! Go Teyla go! She knows John is in trouble with Lizzie and she doesn't want that.

Teyla sees Sparky!

Comment

Ouch, Lizzie looks betrayed!

Is that the first time John calls her Elizabeth?

Comment

E -LIZABETH.

I love how he says that and how she doesn't answer at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            OMG, I love Biro so much. The way she calls Carson "sir". OMG. I wish they had developed her.

And Teyla snarks at John. She just never accepts his authority. But at least she defends Elizabeth. He's pissed. And so is she. HOT!
                            Teyla so wants to lock John and Elizabeth in the gym until they have some apology!sex.

Comment

Peterson is definitely a moron.

Carson is love. Rodney sees a vision. Maybe not. Ah Crap.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uh oh, Rodney's seeing things....

Comment

Working...
                                X