Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Sora has to be the most wasted character. Such potential and a good actress too. Actually *looks around, whispers* she should have played Teyla. *hides*
    I would have liked Sora and Teyla both. Ah, well.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Aaaand look who's all alone on Atlantis. Hey, it's the bacon guys. Uh back to these punky guys. How much wine has he had?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Last of the evacuees have left.

Uh oh, they're getting that Athosian guy with the GDO drunk. Darnit, they should've given it to Halling! He wouldn't have been stupid enough to drink with those treacherous Manarians!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Didn't the Manarians drug that Athosion?

Comment

I don't think Lizzie was entirely following...

Comment

Rewarded... yeah, with a knife in the back, knowing how the Genii work!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Robert Davi wins at badass. I've loved him since Profiler. I wonder if he and JF became friends then.
                sigpic

Comment

By walk I mean run. LOL
                  sigpic
                  sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Poor athosian man. Sora is a baddie.

Kolya - now there is a villian.
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

*snickers* Rodney sends John to the two furthest grounding stations, haha!

Finally, Teyla's rounded up the rest of the Athosians! And now they can't take off.

Comment

There is a lot of good snark in this one. Like "theoretically". Shep doesn't get all Rambo until later. Eliz's knee. Which we never hear about again.

Uh, Shep, he knows you are in better shape, just move it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Carson being a sissy to that Storm

Comment

OMG - I miss Lizzie, John and Rodney together...
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

ANd the wig stays on in rain too.
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

There you are!

There I am.

And of course, poor John's still out in the storm.

Hee.

Comment

Working...
                                X