Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    Beautiful!

What song is that? I sort of recognise the lyrics.

My next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
      Hey, everybody I´m back to present my newest and also my sexiest sparky manip that I have done so far .

Artist: Emerald_day
      Pairings: John/Elizabeth
      Warning(s): R/NC-17, for sexual situations.
      Summery: John and Elizabeth model some underwear.
      Disclaimer: I don´t own anything, all rights belong to MGM and Emporio Armani and their respective copyright holders. I just going to say this is not a official ad by Emporio Armani, this is just a manip by me and is nothing else, though I may have used one ad from Emporio Armani as the background picture, I clime no ownership of that just my manip.
      A/N: I´m sorry for any grammar mistake, I´ll just hope you can understand me since english isn´t my first language. I´m really proud of this manip and a lot of hours went into making it, I think it´s one of my best, I´m really happy about the way it turned out and I´ll hope you like it. Enjoy.

Take a look I hope this is dirty enough for you. (Click on the link to see the picture)

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...rio_arman_.jpg

It´s my entry for lanna_kitty's smut battle on LJ. I would also like to use this post to promote the challenge and encourage you to go and check out the other entries from all the amazingly talented authors/artists. Here is the link : http://lanna-kitty.livejournal.com/260866.html?#cutid1

hun, with that manip you just made my day!! I LOVE IT

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
        Beautiful!

What song is that? I sort of recognise the lyrics.

My next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

have you seen Mamma Mia! in cinema?
        its from that one song 'our last summer' .. colin firth is starting to sing it when they're on the boat

aww, sweet walli
        though the text is extremly hard to read

Comment

everyone dead in here?? *O.o*

anyway.. new sparky wallpaper .. by me *lol*
          what else shall i post?

1024x768 can be found here!

Comment

what else shall i post?

[http://pics.livejournal.com/torri012...4ft82/s640x480
            Beautiful. Snagged for my desktop. Do you have any new sigs? *puppy eyes*
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Beautiful. Snagged for my desktop. Do you have any new sigs? *puppy eyes*
              thanks
              i'm happy that you like it.

no, just the one Anuna is using at the moment .. but i can make you one if you like ... if you tell me what exactly you imagine ...

Comment

thanks
                i'm happy that you like it.

no, just the one Anuna is using at the moment .. but i can make you one if you like ... if you tell me what exactly you imagine ...
                Oh dear. I imagine something sweet and dreamy. Otherwise no specific ideas. I love the pics where he carried her, when he broke protocol to save her in TRW, and the hand holding scene from TE. But I make no demands. I'll love whatever you do. (((hugs)))

I'll be back with a drabble later.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. I imagine something sweet and dreamy. Otherwise no specific ideas. I love the pics where he carried her, when he broke protocol to save her in TRW, and the hand holding scene from TE. But I make no demands. I'll love whatever you do. (((hugs)))

I'll be back with a drabble later.
                  hand holding scence from TE??? did i miss something? *O.o*

edit: te means The Eye, doesnt it? LOL

Comment

what else shall i post?

http://pics.livejournal.com/torri012...4ft82/s640x480
                    Stunning! Thank you for creating and sharing this! And hey, once you take care of SR, you know, if you have loads of free time, with nothing to do, and feel like taking pity on a technologically challenged sparky fan, I'd love a siggy too. How was that? Pathetic enough? LOL.....
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      Stunning! Thank you for creating and sharing this! And hey, once you take care of SR, you know, if you have loads of free time, with nothing to do, and feel like taking pity on a technologically challenged sparky fan, I'd love a siggy too. How was that? Pathetic enough? LOL.....
                      lol, sadly i do have lots of time because i'm still searching a bloody job
                      but sure, as i said to SR already, tell me what you want
                      i prefere it if you send me pics or text or sth what you want, but its not a need. my mind is still active enough to create something on my own

Comment

We're both pathetic. *whines*
                        sigpic

Comment

We're both pathetic. *whines*
                          @ SR I've been called worse. hehehehe

@ Torri012 - I'll do some thinking and thunking on pics and phrases and will PM ya something....
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

@ SR I've been called worse. hehehehe

@ Torri012 - I'll do some thinking and thunking on pics and phrases and will PM ya something....

okay, thankies

SR: i dont know if its any good but ... sig?...
                            its not as dreamy as we both wanted it too, though
                            somehow i failed the plot *rofl*

Comment

hand holding scence from TE??? did i miss something? *O.o*

edit: te means The Eye, doesnt it? LOL
                              I missed it on screen too, but it's the bit just after he shoots Koyla, then asks Lizzie if she is okay, no, you will be. Then he grabs her hand and they run up the steps to the control room. I read it in a recap and thought the writer was smoking something but it did actually happen.

The official reason is because Joe thought Torri was too cold and took her hand to help her, which is similar to David putting his arm around her when they are at the grounding station with Koyla/Robert Davi.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                                I missed it on screen too, but it's the bit just after he shoots Koyla, then asks Lizzie if she is okay, no, you will be. Then he grabs her hand and they run up the steps to the control room. I read it in a recap and thought the writer was smoking something but it did actually happen.

The official reason is because Joe thought Torri was too cold and took her hand to help her, which is similar to David putting his arm around her when they are at the grounding station with Koyla/Robert Davi.
                                *runs in flailing in fangirl squee*

I LOVE THAT EPISODE! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT EPISODE!!!!!

Sorry I haven't had time to play. Busy busy. Maybe by the end of the week?

*runs out*
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X