No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my team leads by 3 at half time, so I can concentrate for a few min.

Geekfest. Love it. They work so well together. Ah, an idea. Liz looks good here.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmm... is it just me, or does it seem like Zelenka's Czech accent isn't as strong as it is in later episodes? David Nykl must've been working on it some more...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney & Zelenka share a brain.

Then they go and get a geekfest on for Liz.

"You wanna build a windmill?" LOL.....
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Love Sora. Wish they had used her more!
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Sora and Kolya entering

Comment

Kolya's training Sora and the troops!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney was still messing up Zelenka's name. Ah, now he complements him. Strange. Genii...pfffft.I usually FF this part. What is it with this galaxy and sticks?

Ah, a glass of wine for me. Thanks dear.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Love Sora. Wish they had used her more!
                  Yeah, it would've been cool to see her again in The Siege as they'd originally planned.

Comment

Auughhh! The dvd player keeps stalling!

Comment

Sweaty men and Sora.

KOLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Rodney was still messing up Zelenka's name. Ah, now he complements him. Strange. Genii...pfffft.I usually FF this part. What is it with this galaxy and sticks?

Ah, a glass of wine for me. Thanks dear.
                        Yeah, bladed weapons are so much more fun!

Wine? Lucky girl!

And ooh, getting windier on the mainland!

Comment

Sora has to be the most wasted character. Such potential and a good actress too. Actually *looks around, whispers* she should have played Teyla. *hides*
                          sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute - what wine! LOL
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Cowen and Kolya are plotting... Grrr.

If all goes well. Yeah, it's sure not gonna go well for you, Kolya! Hahaha!!!

Comment

And Teyla's wig stays on even in strong wind.

DAMMIT - I miss the original cast.
                                sigpic
                                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Working...
                                X