No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm baaaaack!!! (and I voted) Did you miss me? Hey?! Only two pages to read? Pfffft!!!! Where's everyone?!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Just got back from school Is it strange that I giggled when my teacher said the word 'spark'

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I'm baaaaack!!! (and I voted) Did you miss me? Hey?! Only two pages to read? Pfffft!!!! Where's everyone?!
        Originally posted by sofie View Post
        Just got back from school Is it strange that I giggled when my teacher said the word 'spark'

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...rgate15187.jpg
        Welcome back you two. I had a busy weekend, so didn't have much time to post. Now I am back to work and up to no good
        sig made by me

Comment

Ah I'm always up to no good! So! I have several smutty plot bunnies jumping around... somebody bribe me and I might start writing. (are there any prompts, wishes.... )

Comment

I didn't have much posting time either...generally I'm silent on weekends cuz Internet access is hard, though when we were waiting on news about S5 I was a bit more vigilant.

I agree about Liz in S3, btw...her hair kept getting better and better throughout the year. But she looked good with short hair, too, so...

Thanks for the picspam! I still haven't gotten up the nerve to pop in my old Atlantis DVDs but I'm crawling closer. I really want to watch "The Storm/The Eye" again, my two faves.

Speaking of which...

And one of my favorite Liz episodes--her makeup was fantastic! Guess she picked up some supplies on Earth...

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ah I'm always up to no good! So! I have several smutty plot bunnies jumping around... somebody bribe me and I might start writing. (are there any prompts, wishes.... )
              *cough* did you say wishes?

How about John is hurt on a mission, and Elizabeth has to go rescue him using her diplomatic skills?

Sorta AU idea, may have been already done. But, Shep & Elizabeth are FBI agents. They are rookies, have to go to a team building seminar. They have to form the tallest tower. Problems happen. They go have a drink & a chat. .....
              sig made by me

Comment

*starts bribing*

edit: I love that 2nd one, FBI could be interesting
                Spoiler:

John: "did she say smut"
                Liz: "yep, she sure did"

Comment

Errrm, no FBI because I lack the knowledge... okay, I should ahev been clear, give me S1 prompts.

Comment

Errrm, no FBI because I lack the knowledge... okay, I should ahev been clear, give me S1 prompts.
                    This has probably been done like a thousand times, but what if in 'the eye' John missed when he shot Kolya and he did take Elizabeth back to the genii. I think I'm lacking imagination today..

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      I didn't have much posting time either...generally I'm silent on weekends cuz Internet access is hard, though when we were waiting on news about S5 I was a bit more vigilant.

I agree about Liz in S3, btw...her hair kept getting better and better throughout the year. But she looked good with short hair, too, so...

Thanks for the picspam! I still haven't gotten up the nerve to pop in my old Atlantis DVDs but I'm crawling closer. I really want to watch "The Storm/The Eye" again, my two faves.

Speaking of which...

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x053.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x561.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x558.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x354.jpg

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i...ll/111x353.jpg
                      lol I was just watching that the other day .

Twist of Fate (Part 2 - Twist and Turns) for you all; the twist is in this chapter.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Wow, I don't think that one has been done.... that would call for a longer fic! I think John would be very blue if Kolya took Elizabeth with him!

There would be a rescue mission... and you so wouldn't want to be near John.

Comment

This has probably been done like a thousand times, but what if in 'the eye' John missed when he shot Kolya and he did take Elizabeth back to the genii. I think I'm lacking imagination today..

I've thought about that loads of times, I do think the Genii story could of been dragged on one or two more episodes.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Wow, I don't think that one has been done.... that would call for a longer fic! I think John would be very blue if Kolya took Elizabeth with him!

I'm all for a longer fic *grins*
                            And I agree, John would be very dangerous!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              I've thought about that loads of times, I do think the Genii story could of been dragged on one or two more episodes.
                              Hmmm... I agree. What do you think, how would the Genii treat Elizabeth in captivity?

Comment

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...er/111x554.jpg

I love that idea! The possibilities! *begs* * pleads* * offers sparky mints*
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X