Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptJamieway View Post
    Lol, I wonder if they really had any idea how true is "I could get us into all sorts of trouble" statement was.

I love that whole party scene. Carson's face.... Rodney's muttering about the citrus, lol.... and of course John and Elizabeth.
    Seriously! John is such a trouble magnet! I wonder if that's a side effect of having the ATA gene?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Ladies and gentlemen, this is your fearless leader speaking. Thank you for joining us today for our first ever Sparky Episodic Post-A-Thon!

We so need to do this again sometime!
      That was a lot of fun, guys! It was a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        The only way to make storylines happen is for Team Shep to get into trouble.

See they can try to push another ship but in the end it's always John and Elizabeth together.
        That's right! John and Elizabeth are the beginning and the ending, the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last. Amen!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your fearless leader speaking. Thank you for joining us today for our first ever Sparky Episodic Post-A-Thon!

We so need to do this again sometime!
          Yes let do it again. You can organize it
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Reminder

Monday is the last day to send in nominations for the Shep/Weir awards. Come on guys.

http://community.livejournal.com/swawards/
            Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 24 August 2008, 12:57 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Seriously! John is such a trouble magnet! I wonder if that's a side effect of having the ATA gene?
              Lol, you might have something there. Once Rodney got the gene therapy, he started to get into more trouble too.

I've got to run now. Again, this was fun. I hope we do this again. I'm usually busy on Sunday afternoons, but I look forward to the next one I can "attend"... and look forward to going through the comments for the ones I can't.

Comment

Yes let do it again. You can organize it
                Hee! I was thinking of making this a weekly thing, with one episode a week. And do multi-part episodes like Storm/Eye or The Siege in one day, like we just did with Rising.

But I won't be here next Sunday (August 31) because I'm going on vacation! I'll be back the following Sunday (September 7), but I probably won't be available in the timeslot we used today.

So the question is: Do you guys want to wait until September 14 to do another thon? We could do Hide and Seek and Thirty-Eight Minutes back to back to make up for the two weeks off? What do you think?

Comment

Reminder

Today is the last day to send in nominations for the Shep/Weir awards. Come on guys.

http://community.livejournal.com/swawards/
                  Actually, tomorrow's the deadline, isn't it? 11:59pm on Monday?

Comment

Hee! I was thinking of making this a weekly thing, with one episode a week. And do multi-part episodes like Storm/Eye or The Siege in one day, like we just did with Rising.

But I won't be here next Sunday (August 31) because I'm going on vacation! I'll be back the following Sunday (September 7), but I probably won't be available in the timeslot we used today.

So the question is: Do you guys want to wait until September 14 to do another thon? We could do Hide and Seek and Thirty-Eight Minutes back to back to make up for the two weeks off? What do you think?
                    Sounds good to me. Just let me know when and where. IF I can be there I will.

I'm signing off for now...I'll have to come back and catch up on posts from before this eppy chat tomorrow. Have a good day/night/whatever!
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

You are correct.

I'm good for whatever day Saturday or Sunday.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Sounds good to me. Just let me know when and where. IF I can be there I will.

I'm signing off for now...I'll have to come back and catch up on posts from before this eppy chat tomorrow. Have a good day/night/whatever!
                        Bye, Eri! Thanks for being here! *waves*

I need to sign off too... it's lunch time!

Everyone, thank you for participating in the 'thon, it was a lot of fun! And please post if you'd like to try another thon, with Hide and Seek and Thirty-Eight Minutes back to back, three weeks from today, in the same timeslot. That's Sunday, September 14, at 7pm GMT, 2pm Eastern, 11am Pacific.

Keep the faith, Sparkies! John and Elizabeth are counting on us!

Comment

oooh, dont say that
                          i still need to do something *runs away screaming*

CaptJamieway!!! you're on gateworld *huggggels*
                          how did that happen, you being here?

Comment

So, I missed the first viewing... Looks like it was fun. I was out, running around in a friend's season 1 Atlantis uniform for he forgot to bring mine. Better luck next time.

And if September 14th is the next one than I'm not home either... I'll be in Ireland.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJamieway View Post
                              Lol, I wonder if they really had any idea how true is "I could get us into all sorts of trouble" statement was.

I love that whole party scene. Carson's face.... Rodney's muttering about the citrus, lol.... and of course John and Elizabeth.
                              And let's not forget Elizabeth's totally diliberate 'check-me-out' twirl as she walks away from John. So slow and diliberate and....GAH!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                              I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                              Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                So, I missed the first viewing... Looks like it was fun. I was out, running around in a friend's season 1 Atlantis uniform for he forgot to bring mine. Better luck next time.
                                Whoo, SGA cosplay!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                And if September 14th is the next one than I'm not home either... I'll be in Ireland.
                                Aw, nuts! Hope you enjoy Ireland, though!

Comment

Working...
                                X