Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post

And a lil random picspam:

Avrid: Daddy, wake up. Mommy Elizabeth made lunch.

/random
    And the little girl has those adorable Elizabeth - like curls in her hair!! Yay!!!
    (did daddy go out for a party with his buddies?)

Thanx dana, I need little things like this to keep my zen (and my fic) going.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      And the little girl has those adorable Elizabeth - like curls in her hair!! Yay!!!
      (did daddy go out for a party with his buddies?)

Thanx dana, I need little things like this to keep my zen (and my fic) going.
      Heee! Or mommy tired him out.

You're welcome, I'm happy to provide. Yes, fic! *squeals*

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        is there a concensus here? would folks ilke to limit season 4 talk in this thread and keep the season 4 talk in the thread created specifically for it?

If folks want, i can create a poll in the off topic area if we need numbers or will a simple concensus be enough?

Or are things fine?
        This thread has to have S4 speculation talks too, but only positive ones IMO. There's a thread for the campaign and a specific S4-Shep/Weir thread. If people are willing to not express their 'concern' here, we may not need a poll at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          This thread has to have S4 speculation talks too, but only positive ones IMO. There's a thread for the campaign and a specific S4-Shep/Weir thread. If people are willing to not express their 'concern' here, we may not need a poll at all.
          I think we don't need a poll as well. We're consenting (and shrill and ill-informed) people.

Comment

Hm...

What's that's *does the finger thing* supposed to mean ?
            I think I know...

Oh, come on !

Comment

That has to stay between us !

But Liz, everybody knows !!!!!! Remember I can always give you a hand

Comment

Spoiler:

Hm...

What's that's *does the finger thing* supposed to mean ?
                I think I know...

Oh, come on !

*gigglefit* Brill!

And the second one! *ded*

ETA: Can't green ya, so sending mental greens.
                Last edited by dana; 10 April 2007, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I love you, Pumpkin.

I love you, Honey Bunny.

Everybody be cool this is a robbery!

Any of you sparky' p. move and I'll execute every sparkyesk last one of you

Pulp Fiction ( Sparky for PG-ness )

Comment

I love you, Pumpkin.

I love you, Honey Bunny.

Pulp Fiction ( Sparky for PG-ness )
                    The pumpkin bit cracked me up so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                      I'm with Kales. Lately I just haven't been bothered with any of the threads here bc it all seems to be the same thing everywhere you go - Weir and Carter.
                      I felt the same the last couple of days. I like coming in here for my fun but that's it really. I did my couple of days speculation in the other thread, now I need a break. I don't like spinning myself in circles.

So I skipped off to the thunk threads and had fun in those last night...but I come back and find everything has gone crazy in here and everyone has had a posting spree lol. Just can't leave this thread unsupervised for just one minute can I

Originally posted by A.L. View Post
                      Agreed. There's bad apples in every bunch. We've got 'em. Sheyla's got 'em. I'm sure a few McWeir's are that way as well. At least the numbers are few - but sadly even a few manage to cause a lot of trouble. Since we can't control what they might say, I guess we can only decide how we respond. I'm not the most patient of people but I'm trying so I hope we'll all do our best to ingore it when it happens to us.

AL
                      If you know any Sparkies who are causing trouble then you should just report them to the mods. Simple. Then at least we won't all get a bad reputation on the boards.

is there a concensus here? would folks ilke to limit season 4 talk in this thread and keep the season 4 talk in the thread created specifically for it?

If folks want, i can create a poll in the off topic area if we need numbers or will a simple concensus be enough?

Or are things fine?
                      Well, i've made the decision to avoid spoilers for a while because they are boring and everything just keeps going round in circles. I don't mind other people talking about it as long as all season 4 chat is kept in spoiler tags. That is my only thing. We should be much stricter about spoiler tags because even the smallest hint can make people panic and worry.

Spoiler:

I love you, Pumpkin.

I love you, Honey Bunny.

Spoiler:

Pulp Fiction ( Sparky for PG-ness
                      )
                      LOL!! I love that!!

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

That's my favorite scene in that episode.

Comment

ok, so the concensus is - thus far - folks are gonna try to only bring up season 4 isues ina a positive light and if they really want to discuss it, they're gonna head off to the thread crated specificaly for that?

So i'll just let y'all do your self policing but please a word of warning, be kind to each other.

Ok, now topic two...are folks cool iwth the photos being posted? the concern has been raised that this IS a discussion thread, not a wow or thunk thread, so the abundance of photos doesn't belong here.

I put this question out to you guys. are the photos an issue? do we need a thread for photos only or are things fine?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Wow I tried somehing, feel free to snag if you like 'em I'm not very good at this ( it's not really my field ), but I had fun doing these.

Spoiler:

Comment

ok, so the concensus is - thus far - folks are gonna try to only bring up season 4 isues ina a positive light and if they really want to discuss it, they're gonna head off to the thread crated specificaly for that?

So i'll just let y'all do your self policing but please a word of warning, be kind to each other.

Ok, now topic two...are folks cool iwth the photos being posted? the concern has been raised that this IS a discussion thread, not a wow or thunk thread, so the abundance of photos doesn't belong here.

I put this question out to you guys. are the photos an issue? do we need a thread for photos only or are things fine?
                              Hm.. I don't know if it's an issue, have people been complaining about the picspams ? Bc, it's another way of having positive discussion. True, there have been more picspam for the pas few weeks, but still it allows even more conversations.

Just my two cents.

Comment

i'm willing to go with what folks want. In other threads they prefer a pic spam thread then a separate discussion thread. In other threads, the two co-exist.

people can pm or e-mail me if they want to express themselves privately.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X