Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
    Hi, John & Elizabeth Shippers!

From one dedicated Shipper to another (group), I thought you might want to know about a contest in the Fun & Games Thread.

It allows you to post pictures in favor of your Ship, and it's located here:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42763&page=13

You can post once every 12 hours. Couples "win" when they reach 50 votes.

Sam & Jack won 1st place. Daniel and Vala came in 2nd. Now they're voting to determine 3rd place...and I can't understand why John and Elizabeth don't have more votes. Right now, they have only 11...and they're trailing behind the Daniel & Sam ship at 17.

I've tried not to ship for characters on Atlantis, although I love the show, only because TPTB have toyed with the S/J Shippers for so long. I didn't want to play into their hands again...but I see the attraction between John & Elizabeth.

I'm going to the thread now to post a photo for John and Elizabeth. I thought you'd want to know so you could consider doing the same.
    *runs off to vote* thx

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    Return part 2

Spoiler:
    the part with Lizzy and Ronan and he's just like "come on!"...."hurry up!" and shes all calm going "its ok im almost done"

that made me laugh

EDIT: thank god foy you sg-1fanintn *runs off to vote*
    Lol, my fave parts are :
    Spoiler:
    the 'thank you' part and when they're about to get Niam, Lizzie says something like :"But If he even twitches" and Ronon's acting like her personal bodyguard and 'plays' with his gun

Comment

ahahah yeah

i know i should say this especially in this thred but anywho

Spoiler:
      i love the chemistry between Lizzy and Ronan in the Return part 2

*Runs away... fast*
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
        Just the ones that haven't aired in syndication.
        Blech... how are we supposed to know which ones have aired or not? I know that Canada's just getting 1st airing on CTV and that they are only at the mid-season 2 parter... at least with SG1 Quest II was on yesterday I think...

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
        Huh???? ( JM's blog )

Spoiler:

Anonymous #1 writes: “For the rest of us, can you tell us if the four episodes Torri will be in are all in the first half of season four? Is there a chance Torri could appear in more episodes in the back of the season (hopefully a lot more)?”

Answer: Yes and yes.
        That's good! I hadn't read that! This means that
        Spoiler:
        There is a good chance that the first 4 eppies of s4 will have Lizzie in it and there is a chance that we will see her some more in the back half fo s4 as well. ^_^
        Things are looking up!

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        ahahah yeah

i know i should say this especially in this thred but anywho

Spoiler:
        i love the chemistry between Lizzy and Ronan in the Return part 2

*Runs away... fast*
        Yeah run away quickly babe... ^_^

Oh, I hope that all you Americans are watching because the ratings will determine S4 and 5 according to Joe and with the news that has broken this last week I know that if I could watch SciFi I would.....

..and hey look! I'm almost at 700! *SQUEEE* Even with studying for exams I'm racking up the posts....
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          Oh you can't not link that Please please please???

And BG I have no idea...

The part I mentioned was just in the first scene. It's in my Maddie series "The Day Madeleine Meredith Sheppard was Born"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3449517/5/

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

Yeah run away quickly babe... ^_^

Oh, I hope that all you Americans are watching because the ratings will determine S4 and 5 according to Joe and with the news that has broken this last week I know that if I could watch SciFi I would.....

..and hey look! I'm almost at 700! *SQUEEE* Even with studying for exams I'm racking up the posts....
            i ran fast lol

All AMericas watch sci fi!!! Do it!!!!

Whooo Go Anjirika!

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
              Another great little Return II moment...
              Spoiler:

That involved Elizabeth saying *thank you* .... when they bring Niam in

Oh, and the look on Elizabeth's face when O'Neill says "Ooh, Dr. Beckett" and "I didn't say that was a good thing" ... again, going totally on memory.

And when she hugs O'Neill Too cute.

So yeah, this was more an awww... Elizabeth post, lol. Em, shippiness... Imagine John watching her hugging o'neill, imagine the little smirk
              I love The Return II!
              Spoiler:
              I'm a big Jack fan and I think he's hilarious in this ep. He and Woolsey have the funniest conversations.

I, too, love Elizabeth's little "thank you"s.

My favorite bit is when John is zig-zagging the jumper through the city, trying to dodge the drones:
              "Hey, if we keep this up, there won't be much of a city left to save."
              "I'll try to run the drones into your least favorite buildings!"

Oooh, someone should write a pre-Return fic in which John and Elizabeth are on the balcony comparing their favorite buildings! I think it could be cute -- I don't write, but I think somebody here should. Anyone? Anyone?
              Spoiler:
              Sam, Sam, go away
              Come again some other day
              John and Lizzie want to play
              Jack, take Sam, and go away

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG! I just got an email saying the new episodes were coming out tonight in America! Is this true? Why was I only aware now??? LOL!

How much longer is it untill it airs does anyone know??? I can't wait anymore, I have to find out what happens to Elizabeth. Ah, so excited, lol.

Spoiler:
                Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

OMG ROVE!!!

Love the banner padfoot!

Comment

Lol, thanks atlantis_babe34 . Have you been watching the new show? Poor bloke just isnt the same, its so sad, but hey, hes trying. And love your banner too by the way you picked my fav pics. he he.

LOL. But on topic, silly me, thinking that the new eppys were Season 4. LOL, but they meant the second half of Season 3 in the USA. Darn it, got me all excited for nothing, shesh. I feel like a dork. Oh well, shouldn't be too much longer *rolls eyes*

Spoiler:
                    Thanks Stef for the great banners!!

My StarGate Music Vids: http://www.freewebs.com/padfoot_001

Comment

Guys i just check the votes in the couples game in the Fun and Games section. We are only one point behind the sam and Daniel ship.. If we can get some more Sparkers to vote now, we can grab everyone to atleast vote once we might be able to grab 3rd postition!

So head over to the Fun and games section aned click on the Couples thread and vote for Sparky love!
                      Last edited by atlantis_babe34; 14 April 2007, 01:39 AM.

Comment

padfoot - i have he jsut isnt the same so sad.. i bawled my eyes out for him ... i have to tape greys anatomy now Rove is much more important!... lol! Go and vote for Sparky in the fun and games thread.. the couples! we need to beat them Sam and Daniel fans!

Comment

I wasn't sure I could post this vid on the sparky thread, bc it's mostly a sparky joke, but I've had positive feedbacks so I've decided to post it here Spoilers for all seasons ( even s3 ).

Like A Virgin vid - sparky vid
                          It's up at my lj :http://blowersgate.livejournal.com/

Comment

*Runs off to watch*!!

Comment

I wasn't sure I could post this vid on the sparky thread, bc it's mostly a sparky joke, but I've had positive feedbacks so I've decided to post it here Spoilers for all seasons ( even s3 ).

That was cute. Great job matching clips to music.

I like light, fun songs for this pairing. I know lots of people like the deep, meaningful, slow songs but I just prefer bouncy and fun. I guess it is because that is what they mean to me. For the most part, their relationship is light-hearted and teasing. It is balanced out with the danger they can both be in though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Does 'positive feedback' count as me dancing? Everyone look out for the little "Hey!" moment about 1:42 when John appears by her bed

Comment

Working...
                                X