Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Oh, I can't believe I forgot to share this!

There's the new NBC show called "Timeless" and there are so many Sparky parallels between the two leads... Yeah. Apologies to anyone who follows my Tumblr. You know what I mean.

But if you get a chance to check it out, I definitely recommend it. It's the one show that I will watch live every week and on Hulu.
    It is a good show! I am loving the dynamic between them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
      Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
      Met Nicholas Brendon, Sean Astin, Paul McGann, Sylvester McCoy, Alaina Huffman, and my sister got me autographs from The Mountain from Game of Thrones and Kristin Bauer (couldn't go myself as I was expected back for duty at the Jurassic World set -- keeping our dinosaurs in check).

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      I understand not everyone celebrates Halloween...
      Much like Santa Claus at Christmas -- Halloween is being embraced here too. Although, the meaning is entirely lost on the populace.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

You know the weather's crazy when Washington is getting hit by typhoon remnants and a Category 3 sweeps Florida and we're generally fine. Whew. *wonders if the Touchstone's disappeared again*

Never enough of those! And it had that great promo shot with John holding a gun on Caldwell while Elizabeth is staring intently at his arms.

*goes to find photo*

OH CRAP.

MY PHOTOBUCKET IS GONE.

ALL MY GIFS AND SMILIES AND PICTURES...

And this is why I periodically download them. I'll find that picture and upload it later.
        Ugh, my photobucket hasn't worked right in over a year. No matter what I do, I can't get links for pics to work at all. Oh well. *shrugs*

Oh and Photobucket finally got over it's temper tantrum. My stuff is safe and sound.

And here's that photo I was talking about earlier:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ky/Sparkya.jpg
        Awww yisss, that's the one...

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Much like Santa Claus at Christmas -- Halloween is being embraced here too. Although, the meaning is entirely lost on the populace.
        Oh dear...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          How have you been, JT-2?

Time keeps getting away from me of late or I'd have been posting here more often. This is starting to worry me since busy season at work should be starting in about four weeks.

I'd probably be slipping those two in more fics but my muse is still MIA.
          I'm doing okay except my memory is getting sucked away by my latest obsession and I'm afraid I'm losing some of my SGA knowledge. Good thing I got the DVDs, though by the way they are pretty sucky DVD menus.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Hmm, I don't recall that. Then again, I may have blocked that memory out of indignation at more producer shenanigans.
          Pretty much every Elizabeth post I do on Tumblr I tag with "bleeping producers" with another word than bleeping.

Oh and Photobucket finally got over it's temper tantrum. My stuff is safe and sound.

And here's that photo I was talking about earlier:
          Spoiler:

Yaaaaaaah! That's the ticket!

Met Nicholas Brendon, Sean Astin, Paul McGann, Sylvester McCoy, Alaina Huffman, and my sister got me autographs from The Mountain from Game of Thrones and Kristin Bauer (couldn't go myself as I was expected back for duty at the Jurassic World set -- keeping our dinosaurs in check).
          That's an awesome list of people!!! Cool for you!

Comment

Not having internet at home makes it hard to be caught up on shows. Instead I'm watching everything on DVD. Tomorrow is national pumpkin day. Woot!
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Pumpkins are carved. No fingers were lost.
              Mine's pacman themed. My sister went with a classic design -- jack'o'lantern and bat.

Comment

I still don't have a pumpkin, but will get one soon. Though I have had lots of pumpkin flavoured things this month. Pumpkin lip balms are nice.
                sigpic

Comment

I've had one too many pumpkin soup dish a winter ago so I'm not too eager for a new pumpkin overdose.

Comment

Apples are also good this time of year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      I'm doing okay except my memory is getting sucked away by my latest obsession and I'm afraid I'm losing some of my SGA knowledge. Good thing I got the DVDs, though by the way they are pretty sucky DVD menus.
                      Glad to here you're doing okay.

My memory is just about shot too. Although having to take care of my parents and my nieces all the time, I'm surprised it's still as good as it is at the moment.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I haven't watched my Blu-rays in a while, but I seem to recall their menus weren't any better. MGM really phoned it in on that one.

Pretty much every Elizabeth post I do on Tumblr I tag with "bleeping producers" with another word than bleeping.
                        LOL yep! Same here.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        I still don't have a pumpkin, but will get one soon. Though I have had lots of pumpkin flavoured things this month. Pumpkin lip balms are nice.
                        Can't get enough of pumpkin spice frappucinos and pumpkin pie right now.

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        Apples are also good this time of year.
                        Yesssss....waiting for our regional bread bakery to start up the apple bread production line...
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today I got pumpkin spice wax melts. So my kitchen will smell pretty.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Can't get enough of pumpkin spice frappucinos and pumpkin pie right now.

Yesssss....waiting for our regional bread bakery to start up the apple bread production line...
                            That sounds great. I wish I liked the taste of pumpkin, but I do love seeing the pumpkins everywhere. I heart fall. I saw a Jack Skellington pie crust photo, so I'm pretty sure a caramel apple is in my future.

Comment

Pumpkins are carved. No fingers were lost.
                              Mine's pacman themed. My sister went with a classic design -- jack'o'lantern and bat.
                              Love the pacman pumpkin, what a great idea! I've been painting mine the past few years. I've found it's safer for me, unless I find an adultier adult to supervise. I'm considering an alien spaceship, but we'll see.

Comment

Pumpkin carving is one of those things that came flying over from the US -- up until a few years ago, Halloween wasn't on our calendars at all, you see.

Comment

Working...
                                X