• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ those minions!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Art Challenge #118

This week’s prompt is: Safe haven. What means safety to you? What or who does your favorite actor take refuge in?

Please PM me with your entries by noon on Nov 7th.

Happy Gimping/Photoshoping/Writing.
      Last edited by slizzie1986; 31 October 2016, 10:36 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Nice Halloween art, folks!
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's All Saint's Day so I have a day off work... and I'm spending it... in the couch.

Although, I'm also working on my SGA Reverse Bang art, which comes along nicely.

Comment

Amazon Prime has removed Atlantis from it's free video library for members. I just watched an episode yesterday and today nada. I'm dying. Streaming was too easy, especially since I'm on the road a lot. I must mourn...and drag out those blasted DVD's. My laptop doesn't even have a DVD player in it anymore.

On a better note, Skydiver was able to get me into my old account.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Y'all are spoiled, having all these free streaming services.

Comment

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    Amazon Prime has removed Atlantis from it's free video library for members. I just watched an episode yesterday and today nada. I'm dying. Streaming was too easy, especially since I'm on the road a lot. I must mourn...and drag out those blasted DVD's. My laptop doesn't even have a DVD player in it anymore.
                    Eeek!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    On a better note, Skydiver was able to get me into my old account.
                    Yay!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Of course, you've got to pay for Amazon Prime in the first place, so it's not exactly free...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Of course, you've got to pay for Amazon Prime in the first place, so it's not exactly free...
                      But you still have more streaming services than we do, even if it comes with a small fee.
                      We have Netflix, but when I found out they weren't going to offer all the stuff it offers in the rest of the world. I was like -- meh, not for that price, I'm not.

Comment

I cannot stream anything, as my apartment does not have WIFI. So I watch everything on DVD. Currently, I'm watching Fringe and Falling Skies.
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

An update on the Advent Calendar. Here's how things are shaping up. Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far.
                          Spoiler:
                          1. mrscopterdoc
                          2. Grace
                          4. Scifan
                          5. RodneyIsGodney
                          6. Taris
                          7. slizzie1986
                          8. Libero
                          12. Taris
                          13. slizzie1986
                          15. RodneyIsGodney
                          17. JadedWraith
                          19. Bailey
                          20. Libero
                          21. RodneyIsGodney
                          22. Bailey
                          23. JadedWraith
                          24. Grace
                          25. mrscopterdoc

Here's the sign up/info sheet for Secret Santa if anyone is interested.
                          Spoiler:
                          I would like to receive {art/fan fic/both}

I can make {art/fan fic/both}

I do not like {examples are slash, ships, specific fandoms, etc. anything that you DO NOT want to make or receive}

My favorite fandoms/thunks/ships are: {list what you would like to receive. If you like SGA but only like Ronon, please be sure to say that, otherwise you might get a team pic. This is a wish list, so be specific in what you want so your secret santa can make you happy! }
                          sigpic
                          Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Signed in for the Advent calendar, and will sign up for secret santa.

Also, my SGA Reversebang art is coming along nice. I'm at the final part of it.
                            I'm focusing on the ladies, of course.

Comment

And it's off ... artwork's done.

In the end, I put in a little Sparky wink for good measure.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                But you still have more streaming services than we do, even if it comes with a small fee.
                                We have Netflix, but when I found out they weren't going to offer all the stuff it offers in the rest of the world. I was like -- meh, not for that price, I'm not.
                                Yeah, that's what bugs me about things like movie release dates and the like. It's always different for different parts of the world. What the heck is wrong with one world, one date?

Comment

Working...
                                X