Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Happy Birthday ScaryKitty!!!

I was in: Washington, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Orlando, Naples and Miami.
    A real road trip.

I love the country. Americans are so nice (not like us. We are dumbass here lol)
    I want to go back there
    You were in Washington and didn't come see your Mama. Bad girl.

What was your favorite place?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      You were in Washington and didn't come see your Mama. Bad girl.

What was your favorite place?
      I don't remember that you live in Washington.
      Lovely town. It must be nice to live in this city.

Louisiana was my favorite place but I like each town differently.
      New York is impressive. Washington is relaxing. Atlanta is cool.
      BUT i don't like Miami Beach
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I don't remember that you live in Washington.
        Lovely town. It must be nice to live in this city.

Louisiana was my favorite place but I like each town differently.
        New York is impressive. Washington is relaxing. Atlanta is cool.
        BUT i don't like Miami Beach
        I don't actually live in Washington but over in Virginia which is very close. And nobody likes Miami Beach. Mr. SR grew up in Miami but his family all now live north of there. Hot and humid and lots of old people who can't drive.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, everyone! It was a nice, quiet day, with a tasty steak dinner and CAKE! And then we had (and are still having) a windstorm, LOL!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          It's supposed to rain on my b-day. Didn't do that as far as I remember in my former state. The DVDs have all been packed, including the Stargate ones. I get my keys tomorrow.
          Eeeek! I hope the rain stays away, don't want that to put a damper on the balloon festival!

I was in: Washington, New York, Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Orlando, Naples and Miami.
          A real road trip.

I love the country. Americans are so nice (not like us. We are dumbass here lol)
          I want to go back there
          Wow, that's a lot of places to see! You're going to have to try the West Coast next!

I don't actually live in Washington but over in Virginia which is very close. And nobody likes Miami Beach. Mr. SR grew up in Miami but his family all now live north of there. Hot and humid and lots of old people who can't drive.
          Sounds like where I used to live.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're actually going to the balloon fiesta on Sunday instead. Everyone is tired from moving, so we're going to an event later in the day tomorrow.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm sad now. I missed the opportunity to meet my mom.
              People are not nice in Miami.
              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Wow, that's a lot of places to see! You're going to have to try the West Coast next!

Next year I hope
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday, and Happy Birthday to our Morgania!

We're actually going to the balloon fiesta on Sunday instead. Everyone is tired from moving, so we're going to an event later in the day tomorrow.
                Sounds like a plan. Hope you all have lots of fun!

Next year I hope
                Yay!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Morgania. I hope you have lots of cake and presents. And cake.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks guy! I had pie instead, and hard apple cider in the afternoon. Fall flowers are pretty.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's another video find for you all.

sigpic
                      Sig by (x)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Thanks guy! I had pie instead, and hard apple cider in the afternoon. Fall flowers are pretty.
                        Pie is AWESOME! Glad it was a great day!

And here's this week's College Football Roundup: Georgia is currently playing South Carolina (their game was postponed due to Hurricane Matthew), Virginia Tech beat North Carolina 34-3, USC beat Colorado 21-17, Navy beat Houston 46-40, and Air Force lost to Wyoming 35-26. This morning's PT run in Atlantis was no doubt...interesting.

Comment

Sweet potato pie. As I cannot research appliances at home (no internet), I ended buying an incorrect product at the store. It was cheap, and I wanted tea and toast. Those were supposed to be birthday presents too.
                          sigpic

Comment

*****art challenge extended*****

Due to Hurricane Matthew and power outages, slizzie asked me to post for her and extend the challenge. Hopefully she [and everyone else!] gets their power back on quickly!

Art challenge #115 use an alternate universe in your work.

Entries due to slizzie Monday October 17th.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

So, we're supposed to watch shows with cannons right? (It's also Explorer's Day.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X