No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Had a happy family saturday for sure.
      Bought an Xbox One, Halo 5 and my sister also chose to add a custom Halo 5 controller. Day made!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm trying to get rid of a cold. But I went to the farmer's market anyway.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Had a happy family saturday for sure.
          Bought an Xbox One, Halo 5 and my sister also chose to add a custom Halo 5 controller. Day made!
          Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          I'm trying to get rid of a cold. But I went to the farmer's market anyway.
          Weekend update from SR manor. We are starting renovation of our master bathroom this week. Why do I feel like I'm living in a show on HGTV? Where is Jonathan Scott when you need him? Today Mr. SR and I are spending a lovely Valentine's Day picking out tile and moving all our junk stuff into the guest bathroom. Now comes the fun of having to get dressed in the morning with big burly men in the house.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and Happy Valentine's Day!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Weekend update from SR manor. We are starting renovation of our master bathroom this week. Why do I feel like I'm living in a show on HGTV? Where is Jonathan Scott when you need him? Today Mr. SR and I are spending a lovely Valentine's Day picking out tile and moving all our junk stuff into the guest bathroom. Now comes the fun of having to get dressed in the morning with big burly men in the house.
            Oh my!

It's a quiet weekend for us. And at least we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn to make an early ferry tomorrow. But it is raining. Again.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Valentines is useless. I'm watching anime with friends.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Now comes the fun of having to get dressed in the morning with big burly men in the house.
                And, how did it go this morning?

Comment

And, how did it go this morning?
                  It's snowing, so they're not coming until tomorrow. I'll let you know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. SR just suggested i should drag myself back here. *waves*
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Hello everyone. SR just suggested i should drag myself back here. *waves*
                      *waves back* Now tell everybody your news. There are still a few of the old timers around here.
                      sigpic

Comment

What news?

Comment

That i have a little baby boy (currently sleeping, so i can rest a little bit)

Comment

Wait, did you give the other a brother? Or is it still the one?

I knew you have a son - caught it on twitter.

Comment

Wait, did you give the other a brother? Or is it still the one?

I knew you have a son - caught it on twitter.
                              Its still the same one (one is enough for now)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Its still the same one (one is enough for now)
                                Ah...

Comment

Working...
                                X