Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
    I saw your pictures FH, & i have concerns about your friend, Pat Rock.
    Every photo he is in he is gazng at you, & not at all the wonderful sights you are seeing.
    Is he (Hmm, could be short for Patricia) /she that mesmerised by you, or are you deliberately ruining his/her holidays by not letting him/her see anything?

Didn't think of that... and no, it's actually Pet Rock but with an A.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ah, yes I understand it is a pet rock, but it is a friend of yours, so I thought you might have given it a name.
      And indeed, you have christened it Pat.
      I just was not sure if you and your sister had gone on holiday with a token male, & Pat was short for Patrick
      Or it was a holiday of all girls together, and Pat was short for Patricia.

(I know, I do get strange thoughts to worry me sometimes.) Mmo9zFu.gif
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
          (I know, I do get strange thoughts to worry me sometimes.) Mmo9zFu.gif
          Too much thinking-time can do that.

It should actually be MacRock cause he's Scottish and maybe some day I'll take him back to that cobble beach I found him on.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            It should actually be MacRock cause he's Scottish and maybe some day I'll take him back to that cobble beach I found him on.
            Pat MacRock. It's got a ring to it!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Im at the airport hoping my flight goes better than FH’s last experience. Someone is blasting music that pairs well with margaritas and queso so I’ve got that going for me im also not the only one wearing a mask so bonus points for some of my flight mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Pat MacRock. It's got a ring to it!
                It does, doesn't it.
                I think he's about to get a name-change. Honor his heritage. So, I should get him a tartan then when we're returning to Scotland this summer.

Zandra's Ashes

Happy holidays!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Have a happy vacay, Zandras_Ashes!

It does, doesn't it.
                  I think he's about to get a name-change. Honor his heritage. So, I should get him a tartan then when we're returning to Scotland this summer.
                  Excellent!

Comment

Well, my friend caught covid and is starting to feel a little better after being on antiviral meds. Her husband, on the other hand.... he passed out, or had a stroke, they aren't sure, and broke his ankle. It will eventually need surgery, but the bigger problem right now is that he has clots in his lungs, most likely from the covid. He's in the hospital.

Damn, I didn't even think to worry about her husband.

As a society we may be moving on, but covid is still around and dangerous, my friends!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Well, my friend caught covid and is starting to feel a little better after being on antiviral meds. Her husband, on the other hand.... he passed out, or had a stroke, they aren't sure, and broke his ankle. It will eventually need surgery, but the bigger problem right now is that he has clots in his lungs, most likely from the covid. He's in the hospital.

Damn, I didn't even think to worry about her husband.

As a society we may be moving on, but covid is still around and dangerous, my friends!!
                      Oh no! I'm glad your friend is doing better, but that's not good news about her husband. I hope his condition improves soon. *sends hugs*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

I forgot what it's like to have a cold but not to worry my body decided to give me a reminder.

Woke up with an aching throat on Wednesday. Did a covid-test and tested negative so common cold it is.
                          We're four days later and my throat stopped aching on Friday but now I'm clogged up in the nose department (even though I could smell the compost just fine earlier Saturday -- rather I didn't but it couldn't be helped). My sister described my cold as a nose running like a river and when I blow my nose I am the equivalent of an elephant tooting its trumpet.

I sneeze and cough my way through the weekend... Luckily, I have plenty of tissues available.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oh no! I'm glad your friend is doing better, but that's not good news about her husband. I hope his condition improves soon. *sends hugs*
                            Thanks! She went to the ER herself today cause she was weak and shaky. They pumped her full of IV fluids, ran some tests that came back clean, and sent her home. Her husband is doing well and is expected to have his ankle surgery on Sunday.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            I forgot what it's like to have a cold but not to worry my body decided to give me a reminder.

Woke up with an aching throat on Wednesday. Did a covid-test and tested negative so common cold it is.
                            We're four days later and my throat stopped aching on Friday but now I'm clogged up in the nose department (even though I could smell the compost just fine earlier Saturday -- rather I didn't but it couldn't be helped). My sister described my cold as a nose running like a river and when I blow my nose I am the equivalent of an elephant tooting its trumpet.

I sneeze and cough my way through the weekend... Luckily, I have plenty of tissues available.
                            Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Though I have to say your sister's description did make me laugh.

Comment

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Though I have to say your sister's description did make me laugh.
                              Went out to dinner last night for my father's girlfriend's 50th birthday and talking and laughing all evening didn't do my throat any good but today is much better. I think I'm on the mend again.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Thanks! She went to the ER herself today cause she was weak and shaky. They pumped her full of IV fluids, ran some tests that came back clean, and sent her home. Her husband is doing well and is expected to have his ankle surgery on Sunday.
                                Good to hear it's going well. And let that little hiccup be a reminder to everyone: whether you're sick or well, don't forget to hydrate!

You're in good company; I sound just like that right now with all the pollen floating around.

Comment

Working...
                                X