No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's attempting to copy John's hair. And failing.

Comment

Yeah, Jeannie, go ahead and give Rodney a hand.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ohnoez, kidnapping time!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whoa, big bad men in black. You don't see this every day.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh no, some one is there and things are getting worse.

Poor all of them, it must be a really scary moment.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Close-up on Rodney thinking.

And NOW he is figuring out the nanite code, could have come in handy sooner.
              True!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                Rodney's attempting to copy John's hair. And failing.
                It's an exercise in futility. Teh hair is a force of nature.
                sigpic

Comment

And the credits that I once again ignore.

Comment

Okay, I checked, it's the same kitchen. The glowy lens flares were throwing me off.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Barrett!

Comment

Rodney, John and Ronon on Earth.

Wonder if this is Ronon's first time there.
                        sigpic

Comment

UGLY PANTS.

Dude. Ugly.

Comment

This can't be good. The guys come through the gate with no luggage. Maybe they aren't expecting to stay long. Canada has a CIA? Huh?
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh come on, Ronon! You look HAWT!

Comment

Ronon and John dressed alike, poor Ronon, he looks so uncomfortbale.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X