Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Thanks for all the fics, I hadn’t read any of them but they were all great.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    also....saw Into Darkness tonight....and loved it! immediately had to call my daddy and tell him to hurry up and go see it LOL
    I wanted to see it this week but there is just too much else going on this but hopefully I’ll get the chance to see it next week because I like what I’ve heard about it and I loved the 2009 film.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Fic rec!

"Four Days"

It ends hot.
      Really hot, SW!!!! Loved it!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

there were serious some times where chris pine's kirk remind me of John Sheppard.

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thank you!

I have friends that have already seen it twice and are planning on a third time. I'm seeing it again at a local drive-in the week after work is done.
            My dad'll be here in two weeks and I'm hoping it's still in the theater so he and I can go see it together (my mom isn't into Star Trek and won't go with him). so I'll be seeing it again AND getting daddy/daughter bonding time! (i'm the only one who shares his Trekkie gene).

and at a drive-in!? so cool! I love the drive in!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            there were serious some times where chris pine's kirk remind me of John Sheppard.
            I'll have to keep Sheppard in the back of my mind when I see it again...this time around I couldn't help but marvel again at how well they cast these new movies and think about how cool it would be to get to be Zachary Quinto and relive some of those iconic lines/moments I'm a little jealous of those guys, tbh....
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                My dad'll be here in two weeks and I'm hoping it's still in the theater so he and I can go see it together (my mom isn't into Star Trek and won't go with him). so I'll be seeing it again AND getting daddy/daughter bonding time! (i'm the only one who shares his Trekkie gene).

and at a drive-in!? so cool! I love the drive in!
                It is pretty cool! It's about an hour away, and I think it's $6 for two movies. It's always fun.

I'll have to keep Sheppard in the back of my mind when I see it again...this time around I couldn't help but marvel again at how well they cast these new movies and think about how cool it would be to get to be Zachary Quinto and relive some of those iconic lines/moments I'm a little jealous of those guys, tbh....
                The new film felt like a tribute to some classic Trek elements, so I really appreciated it. Might have to go catch it again after work today ...

And I have to take my blue science/medical shirt back to the store. Way too broad in the shoulders.

Anyhow, since final exam schedules have officially begun, I am bringing my laptop to work every day to write, vid, edit pics, and just do whatever I like. I'm even wearing Converse to work. And possibly my Doctor Who shirt.

God, I love being a nerd. *high-fives self*

Comment

Okay, here is a very brief, fluffy little clip from the S7 SGA Rising fanfic I'm working on.

If you don't read this and wibble, something's wrong with you.

Spoiler:
                  Jennifer Keller had just shut her earpiece off when she heard someone running in a nearby corridor.

Then Colonel John Sheppard walked in the room, trying to act as if he hadn’t just run all the way from the control room.

She smirked. “Colonel.”

“Doctor,” he returned, although his eyes were focused elsewhere.

Jennifer couldn’t repress a laugh. “She’s not here yet, Jo--”

Then an Asgard transporter beam shimmered into existence and dissipated, leaving a stack of crates, Carson Beckett, and Elizabeth Weir in their wake.

The doctor cocked her head to the side. “Okay. Now she’s here.”

John nodded, but judging from the smile spreading across his face, she didn’t think that he had really listened to her.

Elizabeth’s grin was just as wide, and just as heartfelt. “John. Jennifer.”

She had barely finished when the colonel rushed to her and enveloped her in a hug.

Jennifer tried to cover the smile on her lips. At first, Elizabeth looked shocked, as if someone had tackled her unexpectedly. Which they had. But as the implications of where she was and who had wrapped their arms around her began to sink in, her raised eyebrows lowered and she returned the gesture.

“Welcome home,” Keller heard Sheppard whisper into her ear, and Elizabeth’s hand clutched at John’s shoulder even tighter.

Elizabeth Weir was home.

And no one was taking her away again.

Comment

It is pretty cool! It's about an hour away, and I think it's $6 for two movies. It's always fun.

The new film felt like a tribute to some classic Trek elements, so I really appreciated it. Might have to go catch it again after work today ...

And I have to take my blue science/medical shirt back to the store. Way too broad in the shoulders.

Anyhow, since final exam schedules have officially begun, I am bringing my laptop to work every day to write, vid, edit pics, and just do whatever I like. I'm even wearing Converse to work. And possibly my Doctor Who shirt.

God, I love being a nerd. *high-fives self*
                    You live in FL, right? That must be the drive in my college roomie and her husband love so much.

Okay, here is a very brief, fluffy little clip from the S7 SGA Rising fanfic I'm working on.

Spoiler:
                    Jennifer Keller had just shut her earpiece off when she heard someone running in a nearby corridor.

Then Colonel John Sheppard walked in the room, trying to act as if he hadn’t just run all the way from the control room.

She smirked. “Colonel.”

Then an Asgard transporter beam shimmered into existence and dissipated, leaving a stack of crates, Carson Beckett, and Elizabeth Weir in their wake.

John nodded, but judging from the smile spreading across his face, she didn’t think that he had really listened to her.

She had barely finished when the colonel rushed to her and enveloped her in a hug.

Jennifer tried to cover the smile on her lips. At first, Elizabeth looked shocked, as if someone had tackled her unexpectedly. Which they had. But as the implications of where she was and who had wrapped their arms around her began to sink in, her raised eyebrows lowered and she returned the gesture.

“Welcome home,” Keller heard Sheppard whisper into her ear, and Elizabeth’s hand clutched at John’s shoulder even tighter.

Elizabeth Weir was home.

*wibbles* Love that fanfic.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      You live in FL, right? That must be the drive in my college roomie and her husband love so much.
                      Might be. It's a little south of Tampa.

*wibbles* Love that fanfic.
                      *curtsies*

Comment

Hello Sparkies, long time no post!
                        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          Hee! That one never fails to make me smile.

Spoiler:

She smirked. “Colonel.”

Elizabeth Weir was home.

Awww! Fluff for Fluffy Thursday!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Might be. It's a little south of Tampa.

*curtsies*
                            They live in Gainesville, so I think that would be a bit of a stretch. Maybe there are 2 of them. Oh wait...I'll ask Mr. Google. There are several of them, but the one in Ocala would probably be closest. I know she said it was a bit of a drive. When I was a kid the drive-in was our principle form of entertainment. I went there with my family, my friends and... ahem...on dates. A group of us girls both in HS and college, used to fill up a cooler with sodas and junk food and go to the double creature feature. I remember seeing Night of the Living Dead for the first time at a drive-in. Good times. Now, back on topic. Somebody should get a plot bunny out of this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, SR, I just made a new banner (no spoilers) for SGA Rising. Who can I send it to for the website?

I'll post it here once the Internet starts cooperating with me...

ETA: Oh, here it is:

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 23 May 2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Hey, SR, I just made a new banner (no spoilers) for SGA Rising. Who can I send it to for the website?

I'll post it here once the Internet starts cooperating with me...

ETA: Oh, here it is:

Beautiful. I'll send it to Eri and she can add it to the site. She's our techie guru now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X