Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Yes, S3-4 hair rocked!

    And I'm feeling better, thanks! I think my blood pressure was low. Should've eaten more for breakfast, I guess.
    Take care of yourself. You know breakfast is the most important meal. *pats head*
    sigpic

    Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Take care of yourself. You know breakfast is the most important meal. *pats head*
      *nods, then fluffs up hair*

      This is true. I think my body was in shock after I ran with the gym class yesterday.

      Got some research to do.

      *lurks*

      Comment


        Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        *nods, then fluffs up hair*

        This is true. I think my body was in shock after I ran with the gym class yesterday.

        Got some research to do.

        *lurks*
        So you'll be lurking today?
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

        Comment


          Slightly OT:
          Spoiler:
          IDK when Mallozzi posted this, but apparently in "Extinction" (the SGA movie that got shelved) Atlantis was situated on the far side of the Moon, alluding to the "moon base" that Carter referenced in "Continuum". I like the way SGA-R did it better. *smirks*

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
            So you'll be lurking today?
            I'm a sign language interpreter in a high school, which means I have to interpret everything that happens in class for my student. So if the teacher is reviewing for mid-term exams with the classes (which is happening in pretty much every class since mid-terms are next week), I don't have the luxury of spending every single moment here on the thread because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

            I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but that's the way it is. Lurking means I'll pop up if I have time.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              I'm a sign language interpreter in a high school, which means I have to interpret everything that happens in class for my student. So if the teacher is reviewing for mid-term exams with the classes (which is happening in pretty much every class since mid-terms are next week), I don't have the luxury of spending every single moment here on the thread because I'm bored and have nothing better to do.

              I'm sorry if I come across as rude, but that's the way it is. Lurking means I'll pop up if I have time.
              You didn't come off as rude, but I'm just lurking as well at the moment too. I'm working on a project.
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

              Comment


                Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                Or I could turn it into a prequel of my story, leading up to John and Elizabeth finally going all the way after "The Long Goodbye".
                As long as Sparky is the main pairing you're good...

                Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                Just read your WW2-AU. I can feel a plot bunny forming in my mind. It's a doosey!
                I hope you're not thinking about expanding my standalone... and hope it's a different WWII bunny.

                Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                Congrats on your friend having a little one, FH.
                Thx. My sister already met the bundle of joy and tells me she's really, really small but cute. I'll take her word for it.

                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You know breakfast is the most important meal. *pats head*
                Uh oh... it is?

                ***//***

                And some RL action I do not wish to keep from you because it's just too high-larious!

                This happened today at my workplace...

                Spoiler:
                Time: 8 am
                We arrive at work, one by one, going for our morning coffees, starting our computers. Generally getting ready for another boring day at work.

                Until one of my colleagues suddenly looks up from his desk and goes "Hey, isn't that the fire alarm?". We all silence for a second and listen. Yup, it's the fire alarm going off. And we just stand there... "Is it an exercise?" - "I don't know." - "Shouldn't we like go outside?" - "Maybe... yeah..."... this goes on for a few more moments until the head of the graphic design department comes flying by in a hurry... "Get the hell out - this is not a drill!"


                So yeah, that was another fail....

                It was real indeed. Where we keep our stock something had set of the alert but we don't know what and the fire brigade couldn't locate anything amiss either. Nevertheless we spend 45 minutes in the freezing cold. Some of my colleagues hadn't even gotten the chance to get their coats.

                And while the firemen and police officers were walking round the premise, most of us were taking pictures of with our phones. We are such idiots sometimes.

                Of course, whatever set off the alert... it could happen again and who knows what happens if no one's around to notice anything. In the grand scheme of things, that's not so good.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  And some RL action I do not wish to keep from you because it's just too high-larious!

                  This happened today at my workplace...

                  Spoiler:
                  Time: 8 am
                  We arrive at work, one by one, going for our morning coffees, starting our computers. Generally getting ready for another boring day at work.

                  Until one of my colleagues suddenly looks up from his desk and goes "Hey, isn't that the fire alarm?". We all silence for a second and listen. Yup, it's the fire alarm going off. And we just stand there... "Is it an exercise?" - "I don't know." - "Shouldn't we like go outside?" - "Maybe... yeah..."... this goes on for a few more moments until the head of the graphic design department comes flying by in a hurry... "Get the hell out - this is not a drill!"


                  So yeah, that was another fail....

                  It was real indeed. Where we keep our stock something had set of the alert but we don't know what and the fire brigade couldn't locate anything amiss either. Nevertheless we spend 45 minutes in the freezing cold. Some of my colleagues hadn't even gotten the chance to get their coats.

                  And while the firemen and police officers were walking round the premise, most of us were taking pictures of with our phones. We are such idiots sometimes.

                  Of course, whatever set off the alert... it could happen again and who knows what happens if no one's around to notice anything. In the grand scheme of things, that's not so good.
                  Oy vey. Honey, have some more coffee.

                  And school is over, but I have an eye doctor appointment. Going to get some Starbucks for myself.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    I'm a sign language interpreter in a high school, which means I have to interpret everything that happens in class for my student.
                    That's so cool. Yes, I might actually be jealous of your job.

                    Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Oy vey. Honey, have some more coffee.
                    Mmm... to wake us all up so we remember what the fire alarm sounds like next time.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                    Comment


                      Don't worry, it's a different bunny alltogether. I am not copying your storyline. I'm ironing some kinks out before showing the basic scenario.

                      And as for the prequel, Sparky is the main pairing. But the story will remain a T.
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                      Comment


                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

                        Comment


                          Nice pic!

                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Yes, S3-4 hair rocked!

                            And I'm feeling better, thanks! I think my blood pressure was low. Should've eaten more for breakfast, I guess.
                            What SR said: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Be sure to get your protein!

                            Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Slightly OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            IDK when Mallozzi posted this, but apparently in "Extinction" (the SGA movie that got shelved) Atlantis was situated on the far side of the Moon, alluding to the "moon base" that Carter referenced in "Continuum". I like the way SGA-R did it better. *smirks*
                            Yeah, it was a while ago that we found that out.
                            Spoiler:
                            The problem I always saw with putting Atlantis on the moon was, where the heck are they going to get the power to run the life support and the shield to keep all that air in for weeks or even months they'd need to make post-battle repairs, and still have enough power left to take off and make it all the way back to Pegasus? Enemy at the Gate made it pretty clear that they were bleeding power from the ZPMs pretty badly during the battle with the Wraith superhive, so it's doubtful they would've have had the 3 full ZPMs that they had when they left Pegasus.

                            So yeah, SGA-R totally did it better. We actually thought about it.


                            Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                            http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_311_0595.jpg
                            "Return" Sparky! *sighs* Love them so much in their matching black ops gear.
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_311_0595.jpg
                              If only Ronon wasn't watching, I would so jump John's bones right about now.
                              sigpic

                              Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                If only Ronon wasn't watching, I would so jump John's bones right about now.
                                Love that subtitle!
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X