No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cast of Braveheart is remarkably good with those primitive weapons.

Oh look, Teyla checks Ronon, Rodney and finallllllyyyy John. Did she call him John? Can that be the first time? Hum.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

So Teyla checks on 1st, Ronan, 2nd, Rodney, and 3rd, John. Spanky takes precedence!

And The Wizard of Oz reference. At least, I think it was.

Comment

And... CAPTURED! Ooops.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          It's a booty-call!!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Wizard of Oz reference. John you can do better then that.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now the prisoners have access to their weapons, and I must admit that the part where she shot wrong and wound up blowing-up a house was a bit funny.
              sigpic

Comment

Whoo, Shep!bondage!

I'm so easy.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, that scene when they launch it backwards and blow up the shack: that just made this whole episode. LOL

Comment

I'm thinking those guys had a great time with these scenes. Boys with toys.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Whoo, Shep!bondage!

I'm so easy.
                      Yes. Yes, you are.

But he's oh so pretteh.

Comment

Yeah, don't get all full of yourself chief, my girlfriend is coming with Marines.
                        sigpic

Comment

What am I, MacGyver?

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Whoo, Shep!bondage!

I'm so easy.
                            *slurp* Whimper.
                            sigpic

Comment

John doesn't look all that uncomfartble being all tied up, I guess it's not the first time though it's proabably usually in a much better circumstances and a beautiful women named Liz involved *ahem*
                              sigpic

Comment

The lead prisoner is "good at persuasion." So is a used car dealer.

Comment

Working...
                                X