Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    So now we know that Teyla only stays in Atlantis so she can help her people. NO OTHER REASON.
    She couldn't have been more clear!!!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John just doesn't want to lose another friend right now. How many times do we see that look on his face this season?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ronon feels very torn, I think his part in the caprture of Elizabeth is affecting him more then anyone thinks, I do believe that he feels guilty and he does feel that since it was Elizabeth that gave him a place on Atlantis and now that she's gone he doesn't know what to do.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh god, this scene with Carter bleating at Ronon to stay makes me want to VOMIT.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John just doesn't want to lose another friend right now. How many times do we see that look on his face this season?
            Yeah. Poor baby looked unhappy.

And Sam, just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Ronon feels very torn, I think his part in the caprture of Elizabeth is affecting him more then anyone thinks, I do believe that he feels guilty and he does feel that since it was Elizabeth that gave him a place on Atlantis and now that she's gone he doesn't know what to do.
              I think you may be right. He was really torn up just saying goodbye to her in Adrift.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon has books. Excellent. I'm glad they didn't make him seem like a total dummy, even though they sometimes tried.
                sigpic

Comment

What the hell? Did Carter just threaten to imprison Ronon in the city? WTF?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    I like that point. It could certainly be on his mind.

Comment

I hate the smirk on Carters face what she says that she might have to arrest Ronon. So odd.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ronon has books. Excellent. I'm glad they didn't make him seem like a total dummy, even though they sometimes tried.
                        And a painting! I've always thought of Ronon as a bit of a warrior poet type.

Comment

Rachel looks like she's about to hurl. I hope they brought along a bucket.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            What the hell? Did Carter just threaten to imprison Ronon in the city? WTF?!?!?
                            Yes, she did.

Comment

Quite a lot.
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                And a painting! I've always thought of Ronon as a bit of a warrior poet type.
                                He's a poet, I think, in the Legacy books. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X