Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Ronon!!!!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I just hope that it's not Elizabeth's room that they gave Carter...
      sigpic

Comment

Ronon rocks here. He's not that easy. Heh.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Go Ronon, he's so awesome and the only one to bring up how much Elizabeth meant to them as a leader they all could trust.

I don't like how Rodney didn't even blink.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes, you definitely are NOT Dr. Weir!!!!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"Weir never would've doubted me."

"I'm not Doctor Weir."

Yeah, you sure aren't, you cranky little girl.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                And Carter doesn't even bring up Elizabeth in her speech. Don't like her. Just don't.
                Same here!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  And you know what. Those writers were so callous, they actually wrote the flowers/fruit things to intend humor. Those morons thought it would be funny.
                  Yup. They can't separate their lives from their characters. Since THEY were so happy about Amanda being there and Torri gone, they figured all their characters would be equally as delighted.

And then they throw in Sam being all cocky "I'm not Weir". You sure as hell aren't.

Comment

In a prison cell somewhere on Asuras, Elizabeth Weir is laughing at Carter's pathetic attempt to win over her people.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                      teyla looks really pretty here. She must have just seen kanaan and still be glowing. *snicker*
                      :d
                      sigpic

Comment

Ugh! CARTER, GET THE HELL OFF LIZZEH'S BALCONY!

Comment

Did anyone notice that in a way Sam answers John (when he asks her for permission to go and look for Elizabeth) the same way Elizabeth answered him in Rising, when he was trying to reason with her that she should let him go and rescue Colonel Sumner and the others.
                          sigpic

Comment

Here we go again. Another balcony scene. At least he talks about Elizabeth.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you, Joe Flanigan, for making them insert this scene.

Comment

Since when is Carter worried about danger and risky missions?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X