No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Okay, I don't know if this is going to work, but hopefully I'm posting what I have done from my video.

I used the P!nk song, "Just Give Me A Reason", which has been stuck in my head for days.

I'm not all that thrilled with the results thus far. Any suggestions, feedback, different clips I could use???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Okay, I don't know if this is going to work, but hopefully I'm posting what I have done from my video.

I used the P!nk song, "Just Give Me A Reason", which has been stuck in my head for days.

I'm not all that thrilled with the results thus far. Any suggestions, feedback, different clips I could use???
        I love it so far. I wouldn't suggest changing a thing.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
        I'm looking at youtube videos as we speak. Even if I don't find anything at least I get to hear them talk, what a beautiful perfect cast.
        A clip from what we call SparkyCon can be found here in which Joe tells Torri what a great presence she had on the show. There are also lots of other clips in the same location.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I love it so far. I wouldn't suggest changing a thing.
          Thank you! I'll probably feel better about it once it's done (which will probably be tomorrow) but I feel like I'm forgetting all these other clips that I could use instead ... Oh well. I am my own worst critic.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            A clip from what we call SparkyCon can be found here in which Joe tells Torri what a great presence she had on the show. There are also lots of other clips in the same location.
            OMG. That clip melted my cold dead heart. Joe, that's why I love you.

I was watching some clips and wow, he doesn't pull any punches. I love how he calls certain people out on their bs and for misleading fans. It's nice to know someone was looking out for us, even when tptb couldn't have cared less.

Comment

Just showed my mom the video I made. She actually liked it. She's finally coming around.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                OMG. That clip melted my cold dead heart. Joe, that's why I love you.

I was watching some clips and wow, he doesn't pull any punches. I love how he calls certain people out on their bs and for misleading fans. It's nice to know someone was looking out for us, even when tptb couldn't have cared less.
                I know SK is gonna say it, but I'm gonna beat her to the punch: In Joe We Trust.

And boy, do I pity the interpreter. I can interpret consecutively because there aren't two overlapping speaking languages, but she can't do that. She must have a good memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  How cute <3

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                    Terrorists. That's what's going on in the world!
                    Home-grown or foreign?

Do we have anyone from the Boston area in here? I don't think we do... anyway, hope all are safe and whoever did it will be found quickly.

Edit:
                    When I saw the news late last night, it reminded me of an episode of Rizzolli & Isles, in which targeted runners were being killed by another runner. All of it leading back to an old rape-case.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OT:

Spoiler:
                      OMG, what is going on in the world? Explosions at the Boston Marathon finish line, then another incident at JFK Library? So horrible.
                      I was shocked and saddened when I heard about it and my thought goes out to all those personally affected by it.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      They are defiantly enjoying the view

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee519/shipperwriter/Stargate%20Atlantis/John%20and%20Elizabeth%20Sparky/th_JustGiveMeAReason-SparkyTEST_zpsd2a37496.jpg
                      That song has been stuck in my head for a while as well and I love it, and I loved the video, it looks great and fits well with the music.
                      sigpic

Comment

i think you did a really great job sofar with the video. the clips match the song very well...god, makes me miss sparky so much. i really should rewatch s1-3...
                        i have to admit though that i'm not too keen on that song. they keep on terrorizing us (over here at least) on the radio with it and it's slowly starting to annoy me. sorry xD

Comment

Well, seeing as how I forgot my power cord at home, I won't be working on my video at work.

Comment

Well, seeing as how I forgot my power cord at home, I won't be working on my video at work.
                            That's a shame... hate when that happens.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay, I was just uploading my new manip/wallpaper to DeviantArt when I spottet something seriously HOT. I dont know if you guys saw this before but .... well, see for yourself.
                              Link in spoiler-tag due to it not being very... child-friendly

Spoiler:
                              http://angelus2hot.deviantart.com/ > Gallery ... and you'll find what I'm talking about

Anyway, wanted to share my new art.... totally random and weird but WHO CARES
                              Enjoy my sparky!babies.

view http://torri012.deviantart.com/
                              Last edited by Torri012; 16 April 2013, 05:23 AM. Reason: god, getting rid of that tiny-winy image was hard *LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                That's a shame... hate when that happens.
                                Yep, I left it plugged in next to my bed, and the comforter hid it. Grr... At least it's fully charged, so it's good for three hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X